Why Torrent & crack is illegal in Thinkdigit Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I dnt think so....writing H/w config on signature & posting it in post ur latest purchases is a show-off.....

& Btw I havent seen any users posting Paid softwares in his siggy(which he bought) :lol:

So anyone saying he/she bought a software is a show off, while the one showing off his/her hardware isn't. LOL :lol:

And dare I say there's no software in this world that has to be pirated.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Well, if he start to put everything in his siggy, guess siggy itself will take some space. Coz h/w will change very rarely. But one might buy s/w very often. Thats the reason they are posting it in some threads for show-off.

IMO, the whole idea having H/W configuration in your signature is, members can consider the hardware you are working on, while replying to your problem/question.

I never thought its for showoff. :|

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
IMO, the whole idea having H/W configuration in your signature is, members can consider the hardware you are working on, while replying to your problem/question.

I never thought its for showoff. :|

not everyone want to show-off and everyone post it here for reference. If you see most of the members here replying for tech queries, they do post their rig in siggy, just to show how powerful their rig is.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The person who want to show off.. let them do it!
Does it make any difference?

mitraark

Decrepit
Why is talking about torrent and crack illegal in thinkdigit ? Because it is illegal.
Why other sites have illegal materials and not being taken down ? Not possible in the internet.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
And that's why I don't want to discuss on if I got the point or not.. since it's in no way related to the topic!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Why is talking about torrent and crack illegal in thinkdigit ? Because it is illegal.
Why other sites have illegal materials and not being taken down ? Not possible in the internet.

Nope. It is illegal, but discussing about pirates and stuffs will encourage others towards it and de-motivate the one who buy legit game IMO.

And that's why I don't want to discuss on if I got the point or not.. since it's in no way related to the topic!

I already told that..... Better not to say anything instead of posting off-topic posts.

sygeek

Technomancer
Nope. It is illegal, but discussing about pirates and stuffs will encourage others towards it and de-motivate the one who buy legit game IMO.
Do you mean that because sometimes piracy is in a grey area, not completely wrong/right? I'm not sure how it will de-motivate someone because in the end you did the right thing.

sygeek

Technomancer
^So does that mean I can discuss about my opinion openly? I did that earlier and some people got really offended by it..I gave up in the end because I was SOMEWHAT going against TDF's rule in a way and I don't wanna be banned.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^So does that mean I can discuss about my opinion openly? I did that earlier and some people got really offended by it..I gave up in the end because I was SOMEWHAT going against TDF's rule in a way and I don't wanna be banned.

It is not black or white. Take a call. Anything you say:

1. Will it encourage torrents.
2. Promote the protocol.
3. Advise circumvention methods.
4. Hint hacks and warez.

You were quite close, so people were not too happy.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
all right. we have had enough till someone starts a new thread on a full moon night. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom