Why to do SAP?

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
I am interested in SAP, but am not sure exactly what it is. I tried to check online and found out that there are many sub-categories (or something like that). I have already decided to go to a SAP center for counseling on Saturday but it would help if I knew beforehand what exactly it is. If anyone is doing a course or know what it is, please help.

Also, what types of job can I get once I complete the course? What is the standard salary like? Please tell me more if I ought to know!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
sap ( pronounced as S A P separately) is basically a (ERP like oracle) business process management software for product and software organisations. So obviously it includes various exhaustive modules such as Material Management, Finance and Controlling, Production Plannimg, Sales n Distribution. Technical modules are ABAP, Business Intelligence, Business Warehouse, Master Data Management. Many other modules are there.

Guys usually go for 1 module training. For any module the training fee is 3-5 lacs. Indiz has one SAP dev n research center in Bangalore.

Exam fee is 30k...lol. Also there are approx 15k SAP consultants (dev n implementers are called consultants) from India.

Expectd salary is in lacs per month. You may have to travel a lot i this field.

Prefer to go for financial module or logistic one.

Last edited:

Anchal Singh

Right off the assembly line
Hi abhi, there are some institute which are offering degree courses whose curriculum also includes SAP.. go for such a course then. check this link to find such courses details... *bit.ly/amform

vanila_sky

hi guys, if you are looking for a sap or sap certification just check this out and find what you are looking for, myabe it can help you..
SAP Basis certification
sap abap certification
CICSO certification exam
SAP Tutorials
SAP Interview questions

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
abhi - SAP is a system which has many modules just like kanjar said...

A Basic module that one needs to learn is ABAP ..this is a Programming language using which we develop objects or say kind of Application within the SAP system.

And then we have different "modules/skills" which is not easy to make you understand...coz you need to know the basic structure of SAP system to understand them.. :)

bevisjohn22

SAP is a Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing. It has various modules in it. Online sap training in all modules of SAP which includes these technical modules, functional Modules and industry Solutions. I can suggest to you a site where you can solve all your queries sap tutorials . I hope you will get all solutions to your queries. All the best.

silverlight4

Broken In
Is it necessary to have a SAP certification to get a job
Also does having one guarantees a job
cant we just learn SAP on our own and get a job
and what is the best source to learn it

Top Bottom