Why not in a single DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoft

Journeyman
This month i got the fedora core 5 64 bit which came with a magazine. Was really exited but when i saw the the 6 iso files to be burnt, was really disappointed. Why don't they just make it a single dvd iso file when the number of cd's exceed 2? Its a problem of both cd cost n storage, really irritating.

Last edited:
OP
plsoft

plsoft

Journeyman
sorry 4 dat, but i wud still raise my point. Its not the particular magazine, even digit did the same.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

If you need a single DVD download from net. The main reason linux is in CD becose of time to download is saved.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
If you want Fedora or any Linux OS in DVD format (bootable). You can get it from
these Vendors:
* *www.buylinuxdvd.com/
* *www.gnu-india.org/
* *linux.kiraninfotech.com/
* *www.linuxjunkies.org/
* *www.linuxbazar.com/
* *www.roseindia.net/linux/

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
See the thread for geting free DVD *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31916

Rollercoaster said:
dude u can make a DVD from the cds in 60 seconds...

you may post the method of creating a single dvd from the five cd's. I was also searching for a method. But I have not come across a viable and successful method. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
plsoft said:
This month i got the fedora core 5 64 bit which came with a magazine. Was really exited but when i saw the the 6 iso files to be burnt, was really disappointed. Why don't they just make it a single dvd iso file when the number of cd's exceed 2? Its a problem of both cd cost n storage, really irritating.

If it came with "a magazine" please post it on the forum of that magazine! Anything related to Digit. Post here.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
JGuru said:
If you want Fedora or any Linux OS in DVD format (bootable). You can get it from
these Vendors:
* *www.buylinuxdvd.com/
* *www.gnu-india.org/
* *linux.kiraninfotech.com/
* *www.linuxjunkies.org/
* *www.linuxbazar.com/
* *www.roseindia.net/linux/

GNU-INDIA does not sell any linux distributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom