Why is my number of posts not moving!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
:shock::confused:something's weird my number of posts is not moving it's stuck on 27 and i'm sure i posted more than than 27!!!:shock::confused:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Ya the post count are disabled for sections mentioned by VG. if it was enabled my post count would be 1000+, they reason why its disabled is, topics discussed in such section doesn't add any value to life. its just for time being. so there's no need of increasing post count for such discussions. this will make other members to rectify who is a real senior member. some members wil spend more time in posting in such sections.

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
napsterabhi said:
yeah......i am not worried...see mine......:D:D

ok now i know it won't go in these sections and for u napsterabhi! :D :D :D :D :D :D

i don't realy care now

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

In one forum which runs phpBB 2.0 had some bug which keptall new users to post counter 0 :D

woah !!! I really enjoid staying on 0 :lol:

anyway after few days Admins tried to solve the issue but only to end up Giving few users Including me Few Millions of Post count :lol:

Atlast after few weeks the were able to solve the issue... :)

but was at0 for some time then on few million for some time :p

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^^

In one forum which runs phpBB 2.0 had some bug which keptall new users to post counter 0 :D

woah !!! I really enjoid staying on 0 :lol:

anyway after few days Admins tried to solve the issue but only to end up Giving few users Including me Few Millions of Post count :lol:

Atlast after few weeks the were able to solve the issue... :)

but was at0 for some time then on few million for some time :p

Chip India ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom