WHY in only AP CIRCLE ?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I thought the topic was "WHY in only AP CIRCLE ?" , why all of you are discussing plans?? Even I want to know why act is providing that plans only in Hyderabad and not in India's major IT hub Bangalore....

Being an ISP is not easy, specially through fiber optics, ACT is I guess expanding as I see them in multiple city, I guess they see Hyderabad as a densely populated internet savvy spot...

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
I thought the topic was "WHY in only AP CIRCLE ?" , why all of you are discussing plans?? Even I want to know why act is providing that plans only in Hyderabad and not in India's major IT hub Bangalore....
There are two reasons to this, According to a guy who is now shifted from Hyderabad ACT to Bangalore ACT office.

- Bangaloreans Earn a lot than People in Hyderabad, hence the exorbitant prices. Cost of living = Higher cost of maintenance.
- LCO's have become a PITA for ACT to expand and to run their operations.

$hadow

Geek in making
This actually what you got all over the India. Just a simple comparison of speeds of hydreabad to other cities will show that for a similar price we are getting below threshold speed.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
now BSNL to launch Broadband combo unlimited plan Rs.1091 in Chennai
speeds upto 8Mbps for the first 60 GB of data and beyond that unlimited usage at 512 Kbps.

aur humein upto 2 Mbps till 1 GB, 512 Kbps beyond diye jaa rahe ahi... (PAN INDIA)

- - - Updated - - -

BSNL broadband plans in Faridabad service area of Haryana circle

BBG ULD 599
2 Mbps upto 10GB, 512 Kbps beyond

BBG ULD 799
4 Mbps upto 20GB,512 Kbps beyond

BBG Speed ULD 991
8 Mbps upto 50GB,512 Kbps beyond

Flash

Lost in speed
Details of the newly launched FTTH plans:

S.N. ParticularsFibro BBG ULD 945CS30Fibro BBG ULD 1091CS31Fibro BBG ULD 1441CS32Fibro BBG ULD 1891CS33
1 Bandwidth (Download Speed)10 Mbps upto 30GB,1 Mbps10 Mbps upto 50GB, 1Mbps10 Mbps upto 100GB,1 Mbps24 Mbps upto 50 GB,1 Mbps
2 ApplicabilityAll users in Bathinda SSA of Punjab circle onlyAll users in Bathinda SSA ofPunjab circle onlyAll users in Bathinda SSA ofPunjab circle onlyAll users in Bathinda SSA ofPunjab circle only
3Monthly Charges (Rs)945109114411891

:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

BSNL launches new FTTH plans with speeds up to 24 Mbps in Bhatinda

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
There are two reasons to this, According to a guy who is now shifted from Hyderabad ACT to Bangalore ACT office.

- Bangaloreans Earn a lot than People in Hyderabad, hence the exorbitant prices. Cost of living = Higher cost of maintenance.
- LCO's have become a PITA for ACT to expand and to run their operations.
Bangaloreans Earn a lot than People in Hyderabad??? lol what...??? my cousin recently shifted from Bangalore to Hyderabad from 12lakh package to 15 lakh package.....do a research before saying something absurd...

- - - Updated - - -

most of the people here in IT are given somewhere around 3-5 L INR package where 90% of the money goes for cost of living, cant save money here...

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Bangaloreans Earn a lot than People in Hyderabad??? lol what...??? my cousin recently shifted from Bangalore to Hyderabad from 12lakh package to 15 lakh package.....do a research before saying something absurd...
At least bother to read the whole thing. It is according to a guy who works in ACT.

Read properly before posting absurd replies in the first place.

Now posting opinions from Insiders have become a Sin here.

vinaitec

Right off the assembly line
Again in AP, BSNL new plans ‘Fibro Combo ULD 645 CS34 ’ and ‘Fibro Combo ULD 1045 CS35’ ..Fibro Combo ULD 645 CS34 broadband plan offers 10Mbps speed up to 50GB and 1Mbps beyond 50GB. While Fibro Combo ULD 1045 offers 40Mbps speed upto 100GB and 4Mbps speed after 100GB limit.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Again in AP, BSNL new plans ‘Fibro Combo ULD 645 CS34 ’ and ‘Fibro Combo ULD 1045 CS35’ ..Fibro Combo ULD 645 CS34 broadband plan offers 10Mbps speed up to 50GB and 1Mbps beyond 50GB. While Fibro Combo ULD 1045 offers 40Mbps speed upto 100GB and 4Mbps speed after 100GB limit.
Will never happen in Kolkata,how much we dream of.
Not even after 100 years or so.:oops:

Flash

Lost in speed
Boycott BSNL Broadband all over India. That's the only way they would raise the bar across all states.

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Boycott BSNL Broadband all over India. That's the only way they would raise the bar across all states.
Since you've given a call. I'm sure by the end of December'15 at least 50 Lakh broadband customers would quit BSNL and start using 2G/3G connections.

You're dealing with lazy idiots who do not have the time to shoot an email to PMO, Telecom ministry, BSNL Top brass.. No offence, I get a laugh everytime on forums when i see posts like yours.

- - - Updated - - -

finally bsnl
AP circle sent a proposal on 04-12-15 to Delhi brass asking for introduction of new plans and they okayed it. Every circle head should send such proposals and get them accepted.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Since you've given a call. I'm sure by the end of December'15 at least 50 Lakh broadband customers would quit BSNL and start using 2G/3G connections.

You're dealing with lazy idiots who do not have the time to shoot an email to PMO, Telecom ministry, BSNL Top brass.. No offence, I get a laugh everytime on forums when i see posts like yours.

- - - Updated - - -

finally bsnl
AP circle sent a proposal on 04-12-15 to Delhi brass asking for introduction of new plans and they okayed it. Every circle head should send such proposals and get them accepted.

Lets shoot mail.. :p

Top Bottom