Why I am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Well, I just came back to tell you guys why I am leaving the forum.
Because I am tired of begging for improvements.

In the past week, we all have seen so many threads complaining about the ways things are going on in the forum. Some useful features are disabled suddenly without any purpose. Or new bugs are released.

Who do you think has brought the TDF to its glory? Is it the 6 administrators? No, its YOU members who have contributed your time and effort to answer threads in this forums and help out people.

After doing so much for the forum, do you think you should be required to BEG? Atleast I don't think so. Not a single admin has the time to reply. But they do have time to modify the forum for ads and themes purposes. We are the "most active members", not "beggars". So I think we must self-respectfully leave the forum instead of begging so badly for what we deserve in the first place.

Remember, the more desperate you appear to them, the more they will make you beg. Now its time for you to show what you are. Are you a self-respecting worthy member or a beggar?

Thank you.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ no one is listening buddy.. get used to the circumstances.. they are not going to pay heed.. i agree with you.. that is why i have started making sarcastic threads in thinkdigit about it only ... i want improvements too.. but due to stupid management i am not going to leave my frnds out here..

you have many frnds in school and if the school management is not proper so you will leave the school ?? i won't as it is my frnds who are important not the school :D

well if my frnds will leave i will do the same LEAVE !!!

this forum has lost all it's glory...

if till 31st they will not make any improvements i am leaving till they improve the forum....

Kalpik is the only mod i found active and some it waznt me and hitbox... hope they will convey this message..

And Anorion i think you should take some steps to improve the forum or else this forum will loose all its important members..

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^May be thats foolish. But I can't live on begging.
I am self-respecting and I like things that way.
Those who want to beg can continue to beg, beg and beg.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
+1, rohan is right...am off too...will b back when there really is some improvement on this forum, else it really useless...so long TDF!

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^^^ no one is listening buddy.. get used to the circumstances.. they are not going to pay heed.. i agree with you.. that is why i have started making sarcastic threads in thinkdigit about it only ... i want improvements too.. but due to stupid management i am not going to leave my frnds out here..
Yeah, thats how everyone thinks. We all can beg unitedly but we all can't leave the forum unitedly, right? We all can register at some different forum and enjoy there without bothering the super-busy admins here.

if till 31st they will not make any improvements i am leaving till they improve the forum....
Nothing will happen.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well...what he is saying is right. I agree with him. I don't care if anyone else agree with us or not.

I am too leaving this forum until I see the improvements which was promised to us.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well...what he is saying is right. I agree with him. I don't care if anyone else agree with us or not.

I am too leaving this forum until I see the improvements which was promised to us.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Ghanta kuch imrovement hoga!!!
Why didn't your posts merge?
Man this forum is going down!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Do you think any of the admins actually care whether we stay or go? For them, the forum is just a source of milking more money through ads. :|

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Why is everyone after the admins/mods? Why don't people point out the fact that this forum is going down BECAUSE of the quality of posts and members??!! How many useless, offtopic, oh-i-got-ditched-by-someone, love-failure, how-to-commit-suicide, which-is-your-fav-$e><-position, i-am-the-smartest kind of posts haf we seen? And how many good posts like Tutorials on something, a really in-depth review haf we seen in the past year or so?

Think about it. If you were here since a long time ago (when we were on phpBB) you'd haf known that the forum related problems that we face now are nothing compared to those days! Wake up, don't pass on the blame to admins/mods. Each one of us (including me) is equally responsible for the state of the forum today.

I've been here since a long long time, prolly longer than any active admin or mod on this forum. I've seen the forum go thru various phases. A forum is judged good or bad not entirely by the mods, its the members who haf the greatest influence in making or breaking it. Don't you all think we should do something ourselves to make this forum a better place? Do you all not agree on this?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ I dunno about others, but I just want the technical issues plaguing this forum to be sorted out.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@ infra_red_dude
If the server won't load 75% of the times, how can some one post?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Why is everyone after the admins/mods? Why don't people point out the fact that this forum is going down BECAUSE of the quality of posts and members??!! How many useless, offtopic, oh-i-got-ditched-by-someone, love-failure, how-to-commit-suicide, which-is-your-fav-$e><-position, i-am-the-smartest kind of posts haf we seen? And how many good posts like Tutorials on something, a really in-depth review haf we seen in the past year or so?

Think about it. If you were here since a long time ago (when we were on phpBB) you'd haf known that the forum related problems that we face now are nothing compared to those days! Wake up, don't pass on the blame to admins/mods. Each one of us (including me) is equally responsible for the state of the forum today.

I've been here since a long long time, prolly longer than any active admin or mod on this forum. I've seen the forum go thru various phases. A forum is judged good or bad not entirely by the mods, its the members who haf the greatest influence in making or breaking it. Don't you all think we should do something ourselves to make this forum a better place? Do you all not agree on this?

How are members responsible for the ever increasing Technical Problems that this forum is having and how anyone but mods/admin can solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom