Why don't you like to pay online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
paying credit card bills with credit card ?!? sounds wierd

and mind all , dont use ur cc to purchase anywhere else except POPULAR ecommerse sites . use VCC for safer purchases . as i know how to extract .... you got the idea . hehe

Yeah .. I pay my credit card bill using internet banking .. You can also set up standing instructions to automatically debit minimum amount of credit card bills so that if you forget to pay the bill you wont get any penalty ..

And btw .. SIs are chargeable in ICICI so keep in mind that before setting up a standing instruction.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Same as batty here !!

I pay all my bills online - Airtel mobile, Tata usb modem, reliance card, VSNL broadband, LIC premium and everything I can think of.

And yes, almost all the time I book the Railway tickets through IRCTC website.

I fall in the category Time Is Money, so whenever I get a chance to save time and avoid the long queue, I go for online payments.

Exactly same here. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
I love to pay online. Too many hassles for getting stuff offline. So far I haven't been cheated. As for credit cards, they are pretty safe to use online. Of course, use paypal and everything is taken care of!

One thing I will never do is do that auto payments of bills by linking up with the bank account. That is too risky.

sourav123

Thinking Different
paying credit card bills with credit card ?!? sounds wierd

and mind all , dont use ur cc to purchase anywhere else except POPULAR ecommerse sites . use VCC for safer purchases . as i know how to extract .... you got the idea . hehe

Hi max_demon,

Can you please explain what is VCC and how to use?

When you use your card offline, especially at restaurants; the waiter/cashier have enough time to note down your details, including the VCC number (last three digits at the back of your card).

Isn't that called CVV number?

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
VCC - Virtual Credit Card. Not a real one, we can create using HDFC bank account, can set limit, expires in a short time, very safe and convenient.

CVV or CVV2 - Card Verification Value, that 3/4 digits at the back of your credit card

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Card_Security_Code

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I am very sceptical of online purchase because of providing my Debit card details & for security reasons.I'm not sure what blunders can go on with that but still don't feel like purchasing anything online.

I would very well love to do an online purchase right now provided:
A.)Someone out here tells me how safe is it to provide debit card details online?

B.)Can I use my Debit card to deposit money in Pay Pal? How does the Pay Pal facility work is my main question? As I am confused about it's process.

C.)How can I get a RS a/c which I need urgently via Pay Pal after I deposit my money in there?

If someone can guide me step-by-step then you'll have a successful online purchaser right now.:D

@Samy: Dude I know you have got lots of RS a/c's online.Can you let me know how to purchase a RS Premium a/c directly from it's website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom