why different prices?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
hi,
i was going to buy a harmonica/mouth organ and i searched and got 2 different prices from the same site and its the same product:shock:.why is it so?should i buy from,you know:-D?
heres it
Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Hohner Special 20 Harmonica - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India
and this
Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Hohner Special 20 Harmonica - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - India - BAJAO - Buy and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^Hey its about buying something,so i posted here:)
If its not the right section,I ask the Mods to please move this to the appopriate section.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
haha...they have classic vibe 50 @27k for sunburst and same with white color for 32k.

Still @1600, it looks overpriced.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^Its about 30-32$ @ amazon ,ebay etc,its a pro instrument,Bob Dylan used it.
i think the lower prices are from the old website,but still we have the option to buy it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^then be ready to wait for refund in a month interval just in case. Because that's how India sellers deals with when they are bearing loss.

Top Bottom