Who's your ISP and What is your plan???

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The thread says it all. Show off your ISP and your plan.. not to mention you opinion about your ISP and VFM of your plan.

My ISP: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Telecom District: Tirupati

Plan: Home 500c+

BW allowed: 2.5gb (excluding NightUL from 2-8 AM)

Opinion: Best service one can get in my town.

who is your ISP?

Krow

Crowman
Exatt Technologies, under sic internet. Taken from local cable wallah.

Plan: I am paying for a 256kbps UL @ Rs. 550. I get dl speeds of 55kBps in the day and 100kBps and above in the night. It is UL too. :D

Opinion: Great service as the office is nearby. Whenever I called, he turned up very soon at my place.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
BSNL Home UL 750

Opinion : Working gr8. No complain. But if once the line gets faulty(once in 2-3months avg.) it takes them 1week to repair. Thats so frustrating.....!! :)

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Exatt Technologies, under sic internet. Taken from local cable wallah.

Plan: I am paying for a 256kbps UL @ Rs. 550. I get dl speeds of 55kBps in the day and 100kBps and above in the night. It is UL too. :D

Opinion: Great service as the office is nearby. Whenever I called, he turned up very soon at my place.

We have similar service around here. They will charge 570rs a month ad dl speed will be between 55-60. But no bump in speeds during night times.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
ISP: Alliance Broadband Services
Plan: Zoom pack (256kbps unlimited during day, 512kbps unlimited during night).
Price: Rs.550 including taxes.
Opinion: Getting 30-32kbps during day, 55-60kbps during night. Using it for the last 2.6 years, connection from local cable wallah. Am quite satisfied with it. Very less downtime also, maybe once in 6 months. Complaints are usually attended to within the next business day. This plan is way better than BSNL.

paroh

Padawan
Isp Mtnl (Worst)

Plan 256kbps UL

1)Performance is very low as compare to Airtel
2)Down Time is very High
3)Packet Loss is High
4)DNS is Slow
5)Quality of service below average
6)High Ping rate
7)Poor Customer Care
8)Frequent Disconnection
9)On this low bandwidth they are sharing the single connection infrastructure with 28. MTNL provides a contention ratio of 1:28 for both Home and Business Broadband users.

Over All Rating 4/10

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
ISP Name : Capture Broadband Service
Charges : Paid Rs. 15000/- Year
Bandwidth : 67GB /Year
Line : 2MBPS

speed getting around 1-1.5MBPS
i want unlimited plan.

Monthly plans is to expensive for Office use.
and Unlimited Plan is just out of this world.
around Rs.25000/- :(

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
BSNL Home 500c (2am - 8am UL).

Opinion: Very good BB plan... only thing i hate is the 1.5GB limit... they should increase.

staticsid

Team Digit
Well i paid for a Tikona Wi-Bro plan recently. It was quite an attractive plan. 600 kbps unlimited with night time speeds of 1mbps. Also the first 600 mb at 2mbps! I was quite excited until the installation guy came yesterday and announced that he's not getting signal at my place. It's so strange because my neighbour's house, where they had a demo, is located just 20 feet away.
I don't want my money back ... I want the plan :-(

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I applied for Tikona Wi-Bro last month. I opted for 600kbps plan... but it was a total crap.. never got speeds in excess of 20kbps... so got it disconnected.

Had applied for Tata Indicom now.. waiting for them to install the connection

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Should I say more vamsi !!!!!!!!!
Ditto
ISP: BSNL

Telecom District: Anantapur

Plan: Home 500c+

BW allowed: 2.5gb (excluding NightUL from 2-8 AM)

Opinion: Of course value for money,The only thing you should keep in mind is the 2.5GB limit,get it wrong and you'll be paying bills in multiples pf 1000's
but 100GB+ downloads per month for 600 :)) you do the math.

azzu

AJJU
isp : BSNL

tel comm district : Nalgonda

plan : 750 UL

unlimited
getting speeds og 26-30 kBps
and quite happy with it :)

p_dude

Broken In
*i50.tinypic.com/2hg8zg1.jpg
hahaha losers :)

im using bsnl evdo for the last five months i was lucky to be near an evdo tower
gettting around 200KBps almost all the time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom