Whom u trust?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
Which cellphone company to be trusted?

The list of cellphone company whom u trust the most. Vote for it.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well even though the past 1 month was a cat fight between me and nokia for my fone .... at the end they themselves re-placed my 6600 and also made sure that i got a black panel for my fone .... so my choice is nokia

Journeyman
this is a tricky question , as he said "Whom u trust?" not whom u recommend or which is the best . look for phone makers all the basic principle is same ...over that they make some changes . Now for trusting u need to measure via quality control and quality analysis ....u should not put ur individual experiences here . u trust siemens dosent means imate is a cheat .ok ? so I think motorola will be the company for the most trusted brand because they and GE r the joint inventors of 6sigma and some other company follows motorola's principle like a bible .

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
nokia is good,but they charge insane prices for their high-end phones,
i bought my n91 for 35,000 and the i300x from samsung,which has nearly the same specs and might even be better costs only 24,800 over here

Techno Trend

Right off the assembly line
rajwansh2003 said:
The list of cellphone company whom u trust the most. Vote for it.
You may be a loyal fan of nokia but sorry to say i have nokia 3250 which is a mobile full of software problems and bugs. And Nokia's customer care are not care takers they are ways to give harashment to customer espl the one in janakpuri-delhi.

Wheras earlier i had k-750 which had only one prb regarding bluetooth for which they replaced the mobile wihtin 20 minutes.

Give a try to sony ericsson to samsung and u will find out how reliable their hardware are in comparison to Nokia. They Have speed and they dont hand as nokia used to do at start up. If u say nokia has operating system and thats why they hung then compare it to p910 or now p99o, they dont hang as compared to n80 or n90 or any mobile of nokia.

If U Prefer softwares in mobile then go for windows based mobile. They give u the power of computer in mobile. Far more powerful than symban operating system.

U can alws argue but those who had suffered will definately agree

OP
rajwansh2003

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
Techno Trend for u. I am Having Nokia 6131,Nokia 6600,Nokia 6610,Nokia 6681,Motorala V3i, Samsung D500 (these are not mine but are of my family members but at night i have all together). the mobile which gives the best battery backup and is ruff and tuff is NOKIA. when i purchased Nokis 6131 i had problem with its headphone there was some internal problem in the mobile when i went to the Nokia showroom they just replaced my set with a new one without any problem.so it depend upon the place where u deal with and also the nature.sorry!

Techno Trend

mAV3 said:
well even though the past 1 month was a cat fight between me and nokia for my fone .... at the end they themselves re-placed my 6600 and also made sure that i got a black panel for my fone .... so my choice is nokia

Thats what i was pointing out the cat fight game due to trouble shooting. And this cat and mouse fight u wont find in sony ericsson or samsung. U had 6600 and i have 3250 which hardware is far more superior in comparison to 6600(3 yrs old). I am not saying se wont fail but they fail very less in comparison to nokia. Dear Frd, one day u visit se customer care and nokia. u will see the difference in no. of people in line in nokia and se

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Nokia but their customer care tries to baby sit me and I get pi***d off and hang up and go to Nokia care where they sort issues pronto if I have any.

Padmaraj Bhat

I agree with the fact that "it is a tricky question".

it is becos it depends on ur budget.

its only in India, nokia is prefered just bcos the s/w is user friendly and i think that just an average can operate a sony model and hence i prefer sony ericsson.

one more reason i prefer sony ericsson is that some times all the features in the nokia r available in nokia are available in sony with the cheaper and good designed sony model.

i think depending on the u decide the model but i prefer sony.

one more widely agreed thing is that sony is good for music and nokia is good for camera....

i think that recent sony has both the camera and the mp3..

all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom