Who is the greatest troll on TDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
btw.. i just looked through pratyush and nipuns threads.. nothing wrong there.. i dont know why these guys are being called trolls.. maybe its a private joke which i dont get as i am new to the forums.. :(

hi lakeport,

dont be off put because youre a new member.lets have some fun!
Oh btw both prathyush and nipun trolls,you havent seen their 'other' face.
Regards
Nandu

lakeport

Banned
hi lakeport,

dont be off put because youre a new member.lets have some fun!
Oh btw both prathyush and nipun trolls,you havent seen their 'other' face.

I am not put off.. its just that i have not yet fully acquainted myself with this forum and its members..
i'll just go thru their old threads ..

lakeport

Banned
If anyone remembers that "I'm in love" thread of mine.. it was a poor attempt at trolling tbh.. Although i posted it late at night and next night when i came to TDF again to post some troll replies i found it had already been locked.. So in the end it was me who got trolled.. my bad.. :mrgreen:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
grow up kid.. omg.. this douche bag..

Crysis 4 confirmed.

If anyone remembers that "I'm in love" thread of mine.. it was a poor attempt at trolling tbh.. Although i posted it late at night and next night when i came to TDF again to post some troll replies i found it had already been locked.. So in the end it was me who got trolled.. my bad.. :mrgreen:
That is some silent trolling-the prey doesnt know that theyre being trolled.

pratyush997

Inactive
btw.. i just looked through pratyush and nipuns threads.. nothing wrong there.. i dont know why these guys are being called trolls.. maybe its a private joke which i dont get as i am new to the forums.. :(
*www.bayernzone.com/images/smilies/meme/yaoming.png

Because Whenever we Troll, either the pages get thrashed or locked :lol:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
no, i see threads with abuses here a lot. they're marked with asterisks if they're in english. i dont think that they receive infractions since the person keeps posting again..

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I am not put off.. its just that i have not yet fully acquainted myself with this forum and its members..
i'll just go thru their old threads ..

Continue only if you want to save time.
Won't find anything in my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom