[Query] Who handles Powecolor GPU RMA in Delhi/India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shambles

Broken In
My Powercolor HD 7750 died last night. Looking to get it repaired/replaced as it is in warranty. If any one has any information regarding powercolor rma in Delhi/India please let me know. Thanks

thegodofwar

Broken In
My Powercolor HD 7750 died last night. Looking to get it repaired/replaced as it is in warranty. If any one has any information regarding powercolor rma in Delhi/India please let me know. Thanks
i m looking frwd to buy Powercolor r9 290x.. How was ur experience with urs? How many years it lasted.. Did u overclock it? N approx how many daily hrs of gaming

OP
S

shambles

Broken In
Update: After nearly 6 weeks I finally got my replacement unit. A brand new r7 240 1gb gddr5 v3 oc: grin_NF:. However I am not sure if it is an equal or better card to my 7750 :confused_NF: . The overall experience was average.

i m looking frwd to buy Powercolor r9 290x.. How was ur experience with urs? How many years it lasted.. Did u overclock it? N approx how many daily hrs of gaming

I had it for 2 years. Never overclocked and it worked very well for me.Played some basic games. It gave me 60 fps in dota ,ets2,fifa 15 and csgo at the highest settings. Used to play for around 5-6 hours at a stretch and never had an issue. I think my card died after I installed the Crimson drivers :sad_NF: .

On the warranty part: Powercolor gives 3 years warranty based on serial number ie. the year of manufacture. So do check that out when buying the card. My card was manufactured in 2013 and I bought it in 2014. But despite the initial hesitation they took my card after I showed them the bill. So theres that :grin_NF:

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update: After nearly 6 weeks I finally got my replacement unit. A brand new r7 240 1gb gddr3 v3 oc: grin_NF:. However I am not sure if it is an equal or better card to my 7750 :confused_NF: . The overall experience was average.

Not it's much worse .. you will get only half the performance of HD7750 or even lower as the card is equipped with gddr3. Contact powercolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom