[Query] Who Handing Transcend SD Card RMA?

Rajesh345

Youngling
I went to many Local shops asking who handing Transcend products ,many says dont know , some did say Accel , i went to Accel they told that they stoped handling Transcend RMA's

Problem is , I Purchased 16GB MicroSDHC class4 Transcend memory card for my mobile From Flip kart , used almost 4-5 months. Now product is not working(not detecting in phone or pc)(tried multiple phones and pc)

Its under warrenty but >.> no1 knows (shops -asked 5-6) who handling Transcend RMA )

I even used

Welcome to the Transcend Info Website

Contact us form , but Transcend not replying

Can any1 kindly help me please

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
thank you. it was acel .I went to acel and enquired but they sayvthey don't know who is new

I sended a mail to flipkart now

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
Flipkart said , they sended email cointaing list of OLD service center [Accel] , Accel not handling anymore .Flipkart also said since product is more than 30 days they cant help RMAing , i would have to visit Service center myself BUT Transcend website says there is no Distributers or resellers in INDIA , only online selling shop , Sended Direct mail to Transcend itself, but no reply from then , kinda being ignored by transcend , also no reply to my transcend india facebook post also

Now onwards guys Please dont suggest transcend, since there are no service centers in india

Welcome to the Transcend Info Website

OP
R

Rajesh345

Youngling
At the time. of buying. I did chk .it was showing accel. since that location wad near I buyed the product
I didnt taught acccel would stop Transcends RMA. I should have called RmA centers and confirmed

Any1 know any way to claim warrants or email of top officers in transcend. website only give support form submission .which no1 replies

Thankyou

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
There are 2 distributors for transcend: Mediaman Infotech Pvt. Ltd and Supertron, based in Delhi.

1) Mediaman Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
2nd floor, Vidyarthi Bhuvan,
Tribhuvan Road,
Mumbai 400004
Tel: +91 -22-43441111
Fax: +91 -22 - 23877418
Email: dmehta@mediamangroup.com
Web: www.mediamangroup.com

2) Supertron
E-42, Basement (back entry)
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019
Tel: 033-22131221/23

Its the distributors who do the RMA for Transcend. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom