Who do you think is the hottest Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawwww

Banned
Who do you think is the Cutest Indian Girl?

Who do you think is the Cutest Indian Girl? Post an image. I like her, Jennifer Wingit:

*i43.tinypic.com/2afmphy.jpg

Please don't post obscene images :wink:

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
There's this chick is in my class....she may be the hottest Indian ever! But I don't think she'll be very happy if I post her picture publicly!!

Aamna Shariff is pretty hot too:
*s.chakpak.com/se_images/46116_-1_564_none/aamna-shariff-wallpaper.jpg

azzu

AJJU
she aint hot she'z Fat
gopi i'd rather suggest to post her latest pics
she'z Dam FAT in the new pics

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
for me its Shenaz Tresurywala

*www.bollygallery.com/d/102104-1/Shenaz+Treasurywala_006.jpg
, Genelia D' souza

*www.movieinf.com/wp-content/images/2009/07/Genelia-DSouza1.jpg

, and one chick i know .

BONUS : also for foreign chicks i like Kayako Saeki the picture is so hot i cant post here go to this link to see the pic :-D
*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgyMzQxNzExMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc1NzQ1Mg@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
crawwww

crawwww

Banned
the thread title should be CUTEST INDIAN not hottest india as they both convey a different meaning :wink:

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I can't judge genelia's looks.. But I can say that, she is a amazing actress.

she is a pathetic actress. look at her expressions in that movie wid imran khan. she looked as if she was about to fall sleep and dialogue delivery was so mediocre

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
She is a dumb in Dialogue delivery. She just shakes her lips instead of speaking. We telugu people are experiencing this since 'Satyam'. But back in 'Boys' which was her first film.. her lip movement was great.

But as for expressions.. She did well in all telugu movies. May be telugu film industry has great actress..and That's why I am thinking that genelia's acting is good.

All other film industries are blessed.. They've got their own female lead actress. But right here in TFI, not even a actress of telugu origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom