Which upcoming games are you most excited for?

heidi2521

Padawan
Which upcoming(announced) game has got you the most excited?

For me they would be:

Total War: Rome 2

Developer: The Creative Assembly

The Witcher 3

Developer: CDProjekt Red

Monolith Soft's X

Developer: Monolith Soft

The Wonderful 101

Developer: Platinum Games

Watch_Dogs

Developer: Ubisoft

TheHumanBot

Padawan
only game i ever cared about was Captain Claw.
GTA5 ( have put my money on their stocks xD) so it has to be good.
the witcher looks nice.

rst

Youngling
there are many games this year for pc
gta 5
battle field 4
dragon age 3
metro last night
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
there are many games this year for pc
gta 5

No PC version of GTA V has been confirmed by R*; Just PS360. It looks like it will be limited to consoles, and if it does come it will be an extremely late PC port.

Grand Theft Auto V

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTA_V

gameranand

Living to Play
I think not.

Yeah and thats why there are separate section for each of them. Long back when you were not here, there used to be one section for everything but things started to get messy so separate sections were made. I guess Admin forgot to edit the description, but still, its a PC section and only PC games and likes are discussed here. :|

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
I'd assumed separate console, indie and mobile forums were there so that their discussions do not get crushed by the sheer number of PC threads/posts.

If this forum is PC only where does all the general gaming discussion which doesn't necessarily conform to one of the brackets, but is still related gaming go?

Flash

Lost in speed
Upcoming movies thread and now Upcoming games thread. . :razz:

Console + PC + Mobile + Tablet Gamers Assemble!!
*media.comicbookmovie.com/images/articles/54718.jpg

cyborg47

Technomancer
no console games my as$, its just the difference in the machine.. and the section is dead, what's the point of posting over there if nobody visits it :|

gameranand

Living to Play
no console games my as$, its just the difference in the machine.. and the section is dead, what's the point of posting over there if nobody visits it :|
Then ask admin so merge. Why so furious ?? Its not my friggin problem if no one visits those sections. :|

cyborg47

Technomancer
Then ask admin so merge. Why so furious ?? Its not my friggin problem if no one visits those sections. :|

nobody said its your problem. I'm just stating the obvious.
Dumb decision to separate the PC and console threads. Its like kicking out the console gamers into a different section where there's hardly any activity. Who would want to post anything over there?

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Outta that list only Watch Dog. And outside that list GTA V.
Console and PC games should always be separate! Merging them will be nonsense. If some kid likes it go there, why bother about others? Agree with Anand.

Top Bottom