Which upcoming games are you most excited for?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Console and PC games should always be separate! Merging them will be nonsense. If some kid likes it go there, why bother about others? Agree with Anand.

This could probably be the reason why the sections were separated, if people like you diss out console gamers(kid? seriously dude?), its obviously going to start a flame war.
Give me one good example how different the console games are compared to the PC games.
GTA5 hasn't even been announced on the PC, and its primary platforms are consoles, and its one of the most awaited game on this section...so much for the "don't post in the PC section" crap :|

Then again, the point isn't console vs PC, but the inactivity on the console section. People hardly post anything over there, so what's wrong posting console games related stuff on the PC section. Console Hardware stuff, okay it makes sense to post them in the console section, but talking about console games in the PC section? what's wrong with that?

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am excited for the new Thief which is in development. Not interested in anything else.

icebags

Technomancer
ARMA-3 has lots of interesting features, need to check it sometime when released. and compare with BF3-4.

gameranand

Living to Play
This could probably be the reason why the sections were separated, if people like you diss out console gamers(kid? seriously dude?), its obviously going to start a flame war.
Give me one good example how different the console games are compared to the PC games.
GTA5 hasn't even been announced on the PC, and its primary platforms are consoles, and its one of the most awaited game on this section...so much for the "don't post in the PC section" crap :|

Then again, the point isn't console vs PC, but the inactivity on the console section. People hardly post anything over there, so what's wrong posting console games related stuff on the PC section. Console Hardware stuff, okay it makes sense to post them in the console section, but talking about console games in the PC section? what's wrong with that?

I was talking about Exclusives. Even if you post them here, no one would give response + hard to find if someone wants to find. For e.g - Those Wii exclusives posted in this thread.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I was talking about Exclusives. Even if you post them here, no one would give response + hard to find if someone wants to find. For e.g - Those Wii exclusives posted in this thread.

Totally agree, but posting it on the console section won't even get the least response it might get here ;)

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Like its getting my attention by pissing me off. :D:D
You do know that you are free to ignore the exclusives and discuss the PC/cross platform games.

If you watch the trailers and know the pedigree of the developers of the Wii U exclusives you have plenty of reason to be excited.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Trailers for other games mentioned in this thread:

GTA V

Battlefield 4

Metro Last Light

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
GTA V, Fire Emblem Awakening for Nintendo 3DS, Game just released in north america only.

And Japan :p. If you are waiting for it to be unofficially imported from Singapore, you will be waiting for a long time. No nintendo title other than Mario, Pokemon and Zelda gets imported to India, let alone a JTRPG with a history of mediocre sales that has no audience in India. I've preordered it on Amazon UK and it should ship on the 18th.

Now that it has an announced release date I can add Tales of Xilla to my list.

Injustice: Gods Among Us also looks pretty cool.

gameranand

Living to Play
Except Watch Dogs there are no games which are worth your excitement because all are basically sequels and prequels. You already know what to expect. :|

bippukt

In the zone
Except Watch Dogs there are no games which are worth your excitement because all are basically sequels and prequels. You already know what to expect. :|

Disagree. Rome Total War with improved graphics, AI and game mechanics, not to mention economy, diplomacy and spies/assassins - I can't wait for it. It help that it will be priced at Rs 999 here :)

And it also helps that I have an HD7950 :D

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan

Huh, no. As bippukt has mentioned, R2:TW has more awesome and deeper gameplay and battles. AC4 is based around the aspect that justified AC3 as a game, so it is reason to be excited for.

Even if X turns out to be a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles, It will be the sequel to the greatest RPG ever by one of the best game studios in the world, directed by the an awesome game director, scored by the best Anime composer, with executive production by Tetsuya Takahashi, one of the best producers in the world. It is being published by nintendo so I don't think it will be dumbed down/rushed for mass market appeal. That gives me plenty of reason to be excited.

Thinking that Tales of Xilla is a sequel would be like thinking that FFXIII is a sequel to FFXII. Every Tales of game is set in its one timeline with little to nothing to do with the other tales of games.

jayantr7

In the zone
By order:-
Watch Dogs
GTA 5 (I hope the PC port would be realeased soon after the console release)
Metro: Last Light
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
The Elder Scrolls Online (Sadly, I won't be able to play it :cry: )

Last edited:
Top Bottom