Which TV Ad commercial do you find the most irritating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
"Rin supreme bar ab nahi milega!"
"Intel Core 2 Duo ads"
"Star Fruit Jel"
Bournvita's newest ad" Its YUCK!!! they get into a stadium put on the lights point it towards their houses and tells there mom tht its mornin and ask for a bournvita
unbeleivable he cldnt make it himself or his parents cldnt see the watch

Sorry for the bump but I couldn't control laughing.........:grin::grin:

*www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing011.gif *www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
the worst one is A person has S1ntex tank above his taxi... Every one says it's parmanent.. it's parmanent....
geeeeeezzzzzzz....It's dumbest add i've everseen

The funniest one is banned MicroSoft XBOX commercial.... From mother's womb...to grave yaard...

The best one is Tata Safari Dicor.....
I love the sound track of that commercial.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Did you see that Minto fresh ad that Laila Majnu ad??

Laila ho gayi impressed, majnu ne khaya minto fresh. ............:-D:-D:-D

But the Mentos ad was intelligent where the boy enter with his front at first and then with his back. And another intelligent one was that Calling bell wala ad which stops the quarrel between the husband and wife.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I dislike anything in which some middle-class Indian girl(s) try to look cute and sophisticated while speaking English with an atrocious accent. I find it irritating mainly because practically everyone uses the same act, batting their eyes and self-conciously darting sidelong glances in what they think is a coy, cute look.

amol48

Searching...
Rupa Frontline ad with Rajpal Yadav!!

Rupa Frontline pehanna hai? To chalo aage! .. lol.. :D
It's too irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom