Which TV Ad commercial do you find the most irritating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECE0105

In the zone
Stupidest is that Underwear ka ad... (Not sure if it is Govinda's or Roopa's).
With that woman getting all dressed up to wash it....

WTF.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ECE0105 said:

WTF.
Ye Toh Bada Toing Hai

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
CPU manufacturers should refrain from TV Ads, they don't match it, they should rather rely on Paper, magazine, internet ads.

Mine would be harpik ad too

Best one would be Odonil, if u guys remember. :D

They show a guy using just one hand to open the toothpaste tube & apply some paste on his toothbrush & then we see he is in his bathroom on the wash basin & he is using one hand to close his nose. :D Background narration "Agar aap aise kisi bebas wyakti ko jante hain to unhe odonil ke bare main batayen" :D

netguy

In To The World
"Let us Party mann mera bole.........
Let us Party mann mera bole.........!!.........Janeemannnnnnn..""

I hate that damn Pepsi ad....X-(

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ Luxmi chachi ad was so damn irritating. I mean watching it in front of parents gave nothing but embarresment.

And the Rin supreme oops! I mean the surf excel baar is also irritating.

And you guys remember the ads of bajaj platina? Irritating bike + Irritating Himesh's song. What a combo.

And the hoodibaba ads.:D

And the moods cndm ads, they are senseless. I was watching it when my father unknowingly changed the channel, I shouted: New pulsar ad, only to find it a new moods ad. :D

More to come.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
gaurav_indian said:
aisa nahi kahte :p yeh ad bahut old hai.Nirma washing powder doodh si safedi lol :lol:

yaar woh ad ban ho gayi hai ab.Laxmi chachi sab jaanti hai.:lol:

Woha , i did'nt understood that , still a mystry , why banned?

indian_samosa

No longer here..
^^ me too ...why is it banned ?? And how did you know about it that it was banned ??

I hate those new pepsi ads .... what are they trying to teach us Indians to be hip on the internet ?? What the f*** !! That face morph thingy ...when people walk in to change their faces ...and they show a girl wearing a "churidar" just to imply ...that the dude is sending a messsage to indian "kudi". And lastly I hate that music that plays at the end of it ...
"what a top ka is my world ..my pepsi...my a$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!"

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
wheel wala ad...jisme banda life se tang aa jaata hai aur suicide kare jaata hai
"tumhare kapdo se badboo aati hai......"

Thats irritating as well as funny kinda...hehehe

netguy

In To The World
ECE0105 said:

WTF.

thats Amul underwear and that ad was banned ...along with other ad i dunno what the other is .....but it is also an underwear ad..

nix

that sunny deol's baniyan ad.
some kid will be sad that he didnt play cricket well. enter sunny deol with this lucky baniyan. he will tell the kid to wear the same baniyan. the kid does it and next days makes a century. then sunny deol is like "i told you so" ...

He28

Still learning...
All ads, featuring Indian Cricket Team and Amitabh Bachchan.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Sachin Tendulkar selling some biscuits... Kid asks- tum 'Sachin' kaise bane??
Sachin replies... 'Sixer' (Chhakke) se...
Saurav exchanging cricket bat with some snacks from a kid...
And Amitabh saying 'Dard main kuch baat hai...' and going crazy for some 'Chooran ki goli' and chocolate!
Shahruk Khan... dunia ka sab se chota AC for some talcum powder.
...and all the jazzz....

Last edited:

personifiedgenius

Don`t Argue With Me
nix said:
that sunny deol's baniyan ad.
some kid will be sad that he didnt play cricket well. enter sunny deol with this lucky baniyan. he will tell the kid to wear the same baniyan. the kid does it and next days makes a century. then sunny deol is like "i told you so" ...

If it works our Indian cricket,hockey,football,volleyball,basketball team should try it.

Ham sabki lucky baniyan:D :D

azzu

AJJU
core 2 duo ad ,hcl ad,..sucks
but i loved that safari ads pulsar and airtels rahman ads those were kool ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom