Which stream to choose?

tkin

Back to school!!
You Chose TCS instead of Accenture???? :shock:

Amen to that!! Got in Mahindra sathyam!! Waiting for the Accenture interview to come in the college!! :)
I know, but anyway that's all past, TCS provides good training, accenture provides almost no training and my communication and business skills need a lot of polishing.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
You Chose TCS instead of Accenture???? :shock:

Amen to that!! Got in Mahindra sathyam!! Waiting for the Accenture interview to come in the college!! :)

I know, but anyway that's all past, TCS provides good training, accenture provides almost no training and my communication and business skills need a lot of polishing.

Dont go overboard.. The OP will sue you for talking outside his thread!!!:D:hyper:

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
Hey what is OP?
And my queries have ended now but I will soon ask a question here to you guys.

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
I am in a confusion right now.
According to my seniors in my school Comp Science is tough.It takes up a lot of time and there is no time left for PCM.
So,I am thinking of taking Physical Education.
But the question is, if I don't take up Comp Science now and opt in college then does it affect any thing?
And yes, is Comp Science available in colleges?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah. If you take CS in colleges they'll teach you C++ which is the syllabus for XI & XII.
I don't think it will be much of a problem if you don't take CS in school.

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
You know what you just relived my tension.:oops:
I can now freely live again with no tension that no taking CS would affect ahead in college and then my career.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Early programming skills can provide a kickstart to your career
But going for HPER will provide a breather for JEE mains/adv preparation
So its your choice really :D

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
Actually I can't take tooooo much stress at once.(my bad luck or what dont know)
So,as thetechfreak said CS is available in college which has syllabus of 11th & 12th so I would then take it when I reach college.
So,instead of increasing pressure now I would like to have it in college.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Taking CS now would actually be a good option imo.
A lot of basics will be built and you will have quite a bit of idea about networking, SQL etc.

I'm a class XII student(just appeared boards) and I took CS as fifth and PE as sixth as backup :p

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
Ok, here is a deal I am gonna make.
I would attend a few more classes of CS and if I can't handle it, then I would go with Phy Edu
My cousin bro also adviced me to take CS right now only if I like Maths(which I like) and wanna become Game Programmer.
Or else go with Phy Edu then I would be able to concentrate in PCM.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah this year CBSE decided to fck us by giving only a single day for CS preparation.. lol
Seriously, its like a big middle finger to us all
My cousin bro also adviced me to take CS right now only if I like Maths(which I like) and wanna become Game Programmer.
Or else go with Phy Edu then I would be able to concentrate in PCM.

BTW CS is all about Logic.. Maths has almost nothing to do with CS..
It is easy to lose practice in maths but its really hard to lose practice in CS once you do quite well..
That is the best part about CS and the only class I never slept in during my 11th and 12th :lol:

Top Bottom