Which stream to choose?

well people i wanna ask a question (i know no threadjaking but um ) that is architecture a good paying job or not . i heard that the salary is only about 50k a month which is not good for me !

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
well people i wanna ask a question (i know no threadjaking but um ) that is architecture a good paying job or not . i heard that the salary is only about 50k a month which is not good for me !

50K is the starting salary or the one you'l get down the line, say after 5 years??

50K is the starting salary or the one you'l get down the line, say after 5 years??
after licking the whole of the internet ive found that it is the salary which u get get when u have done b.arch and m.arch and the complete arch course and yes it is the starting salary but the max salary one can get is just 1.5 lac a month which appears a bit low to me !

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
after licking the whole of the internet ive found that it is the salary which u get get when u have done b.arch and m.arch and the complete arch course and yes it is the starting salary but the max salary one can get is just 1.5 lac a month which appears a bit low to me !

starting salary for B.tech is just 30K...

tkin

Back to school!!
starting salary for B.tech is just 30K...
Depends solely on college, my friend who studied in Shivpur BE College got a starting package of nearly 9 lakh per annum in tata steel, same with IOC, he didn't take the job though, got 18 rank in GATE and is doing masters from ISSC B'lore. THen top IIT and NIT pays ever more.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Depends solely on college, my friend who studied in Shivpur BE College got a starting package of nearly 9 lakh per annum in tata steel, same with IOC, he didn't take the job though, got 18 rank in GATE and is doing masters from ISSC B'lore. THen top IIT and NIT pays ever more.

What was your package??

I'm talking about the starting average salary..

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
but the usual in-campus placements range b/w 2.6 to 6 lpa.. So on a average its 30K only.. You also getting 27.1K during training??

Top Bottom