which software is best & fastest???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
i wanna convert any media files(avi,mpeg,xvid,dvd,mov etc...) to real media files.
i tried searching the net, but i couldnt get the working file conversion software. can anyone tell me the best and fast converting tool to real media files(rm,rmvb etc...) pls....
also i would like to know which is the best video cutting software for avi files. i have video redo which only edits mpeg files not avi. if anyone knows which is the best for the above two situations pls share here.... waiting for ur replies...

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
The best & fastest multimedia converter: WinAVI Video Converter

Xilisoft,too, has good excellent converters.

Of course, the leading multimedia editor is ULead. But big software, big bucks; when we can get these for much less a price elsewhere.

For free ones, there is only one known solution: Super

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
ajayashish said:
i use VCD Cutter... it is a great one
what all files vcd cutter supports??? i wanna convert avi,mov,mpeg to rm format.
i know that vcd cutter supports only mpeg or dat format.... r u sure it supports all file format?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
mayneu, u r right... afaik VCD Cutter's good only for mpgs and similar formats.
You can play AVI, DAT, M1V, MOV, MPG, MPV, and VCD file formats; extract specific frames from MPG and VCD files (system stream, or video and audio streams separately); cut M1V (video only) and MP3 (audio only) clips to disk; and import and export playlists and cliplists.

Also would like to add that the free Giveaway of the Day's AVI Toolbox, a user-friendly toolbox for common video files operations such as video splitting, audio extraction, picture capture and much more.

Last edited:
OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
who said it isnt. i agree. but its good for mpeg only. now a days we are seeing so many good alternetive formats which are better than mpeg and unfortunately we have to accept them and should use them regularly. so we have to use such tools which takes care of all these formats to edit them....
i hope u understand my question properly before u answer.... right shanthanu??? other than that there is no hard feelings on u...

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
heres ur answer: RAM = EO video: AVI = Virtual Dub: MPEG= TMPGEnc

EO video!! go for it ...its the best....why this proggy and not VCD Cutter .......coz very few proggys give u RAM>MPG conversion..............................
i think VCD cutter does not support RAM files.....

for any .DAT>MPEG or vice versa and simple mpeg, dat cutting, encodin...go for TMPGEnc....its better than VCD Cutter

for, the basic video editing, only for AVI, MPEG fles start with Virtual Dub and then u can go for others....like Ulead videostudio, adobe premiere...etc

Last edited:

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
IMHO: Easy Real Media Tools is a good software to convert into any real media format...I think its the best...and above all ITS FREE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom