Which Rom are you using?

.jRay.

Youngling
I am currently issuing sabsa prime v10.0 on my HTC incredible s android 4.0.4 sense 4.1, @ 1.4ghz..

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I hate Android
-A Android User

EDIT: forgot to mention: Stock ROM on both my Atrix 2 and Galaxy 3.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I was using CyanogenMod JB version on my Micromax tab but it didnt support its graphic card and couldnt play any games or movie...soo back to a clean stock rom minus crappy micromax stuff
BTW I too didnt like android much....soo much application crash disappointed me

R2K

In the Zone
Was using a heavily tweaked custom ROM on my Arc S till yesterday. But switched back to Stock ROM.
Custom ROMS do provide a lot of "extra" stuff and features but there are also hidden bugs and compatibility issues every time. At one point or the other one always encounters errors because the ROM was "tweaked" like hell to achieve some minor performance boost.
But I like android OS :D

I was using CyanogenMod JB version on my Micromax tab but it didnt support its graphic card and couldnt play any games or movie...soo back to a clean stock rom minus crappy micromax stuff
Android OS is not always responsible for App crashes. Sometimes it happens due to faulty hardware too.

Rajesh345

Youngling
MIUI v4 for HTC EXPLORER/PICO REVISED EDITION

*i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o511/ayushrox1/7fc14338.png
*i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o511/ayushrox1/3e340bc5.png

Previous Roms
CM9,CM10,HTC sense 4.0 ,and some others
Most Liked MiUI , HTC sense 4

Are u using Latest stable unoffical ver of CM rom? if not use latest from XDA , if u find bugs post in Rom modder/dev's
Thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom