which phone in 15k budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasanthsd

Broken In
Hi;

Im in search of a phone with the following requirments

-good music through the headset
-good keypad and good quality. By quality I mean the paint should not peel off, the keypad and navigation should work even after rough use. Im planning to keep the phone for a few years atleast.
-decent enough camera with flash/autofocus
-has to have GPRS, EDGE and 3G and a good browser

I currently have in mind C702 and w760? w760 seems good but im skeptic about the slider and keypad. Will it be durable? I dont care about GPS so I can also consider w890i. Also will there be a considerable quality difference between walkmans and c702 through the headphones?

azzu

AJJU
c702 is a good buy but i sugg u extend the budget and consider n82 and c902
and yea there will be a huge diff between the regular and w series head fones but u can easily get a hpm-70 or ep-630.. at 500-600/-

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
W760 lacks AutoFocus and Flash....Its camera isn't great.

C702 all the way. it has got terrific build quality seriously. It has also been even awarded for that. It is splash resistant. You can easily use it in rain...The water will not enter inside...:D

It has the best 3.2mp day camera......This time Krates you'll not have any objections as it is definitely better than K790i/K810i during day.....:D The flash used is a PhotoFlash which is 3 times stronger than a normal LED flash....It got AutoFocus and GeoTagging too.

Plus, it also has GPS....

C702 + HPM-70 will be the complete combination of Camera and Music and you should definitely go for it......:)

It also got MegaBass....

try getting the N81
Build quality of N81.....It sucks......:lol: and yeah, its camera also sucks.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Only if you can compromise with the camera, go for the N81. BTW, the build quality is quite superb.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
correction c902 to c702 (?)

go for the c702 its good mobile
and on ur quiry about earfones ep-630 r faar better than the walkman earfones so dont worry
Yeah, thats C702. That was a typo....

But how'll EP-630 work with C702??....Aren't they 3.5mm...But in the end, who'll like to carry the adapter....And you'll also loose the MIC facility...

C702 + HPM-70 is pretty good. If you want more then get more superior HPMs.

@prasanthsd

If you'll get the W890i, then the camera will not be that good. It lacks AutoFocus & Flash.

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
you wont lose the mic.as there is a mic in hpm 70. better to buy c702 and hpm 70 you will have great music and great camera.

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
I think you should go for K850i, its available in SONY WORLD for 15.8k. 5MP Camera & gud music quality. Or C702 but it has 3.2 MP camera.

anonymusneo

Journeyman
i got a budget of 10k ..which one should ..i get .. i was thinking of htc 3400 or htc 3600 series what you guys think? any sugestions

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
i got a budget of 10k ..which one should ..i get .. i was thinking of htc 3400 or htc 3600 series what you guys think? any sugestions
First of all don't hijack someone else's thread. Make your own or better, search the forum for ones that are already made on the same topic. Second don't just post your budget. Also post what you are looking for in your phone.

I'd like to suggest you Nokia E51. But it costs 11k which is a bit beyond your budget. But it is worth it if you could stretch a bit.

anonymusneo

Journeyman
dude this isnt called hijacking if u been to a lot of forums , moderators actually prefer to ask in current threads rather then spaming ok? it helps keeping the forum clean .. ..and fr budget i think i can strech to 15k

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ what are your preferences dude ?

dumb phone or a smart phone ?

music camera ? what ?

anonymusneo

Journeyman
ummw waht options do i have .,..i want a symbian phone or windows phone .....

i want decent music quality with 3mp camera atleast .. so which one should i go for?

i was going for htc it costs 10k

and n73 13k approx any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom