Which One To Buy- Kindle Or iBall Slide?

cooldev007

Broken In
Dear Friends,

Please Help Me…. Which Gadget Should I Buy… Amazon Kindle or iBall Slide..? My Main Purpose would be reading but I am confused with the features and specifications offered by the iBall Slide…

Sparky19

Broken In
I would pick Kindle Fire over Iball Slide any day.

Having said that, kindle is certainly not the best tablet out there. It has its fair share of pros and cons. It completely depends on what you want from it. But for 12.5k that would definitely be my pick.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Drop the Kindle Fire, the iBall or any other tablet if its only for reading.
Get the Kindle e-book reader instead. It has an e-ink display hence no harm to your eyes.
If you need a color display wait atleast 1 year for color e-ink displays to go mainstream.

Remember! Your health is MUCH more important than money or the pleasure of a color display. You dont want to harm your eyes! And DONT learn this the hard way like I did!

TheLetterD

Will Power
Here are some good options:
*www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270919870100#ht_2390wt_1084

Kindle Keyboard Sponsored, 3G + WiFi, 6" - Rs 9374.00 - DoW Offer | eBay

Or you could order directly from Amazon.com's indian site: Junglee.com

tkin

Back to school!!
Here are some good options:
NOOK Simple Touch 6" - Rs 7367.00 - DoW Offer | eBay

Kindle Keyboard Sponsored, 3G + WiFi, 6" - Rs 9374.00 - DoW Offer | eBay

Or you could order directly from Amazon.com's indian site: Junglee.com
Junglee does not take order, they forward you to Amazon website from where you buy it. Same as buying from amazon by directly going to it.

TheLetterD

Will Power
No Idea, thats why I said atleast 1 year.
Cuz color e-inks have been around for quite a while but only some prototypes in China/japan(Im not Racist! I just don't remember :p )
Also there were rumors of B&N testing a color e-ink display a month or two back!

Top Bottom