Which one is the best gaming console now ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently Xbox 360 is the supreme console compared to the rest available.If you ask for the price performance ratio then it depends on what budget are you taking into consideration.Xbox 360 is priced at around 16.5k in the grey market currently.Thats an excellent price to performance ratio.As for the official pricing the premium version would be around 27k at some places and 24k at others.Now this is a "rip-off" price to performance ratio IMO.

tinku dhar

In the zone
welllll .... ,

ofcourse in PRICE PS2 and in Performance on Price PS2 is the best of allllll tilll date :)

Holy_fat_man

Broken In
If its price and games you want its the ps2.

If budget aint your problem wait for some time and get the ps3,it can play ps1 and ps2 games as well.

M

mostwanted

ri8 now 360...but when the ps3 comes its gonna tear the 360 into 360 pices

Island Dog

Broken In
I bought a 360 a couple of months ago and have never regretted the purchase. It's a great system, and together with a Wii, I will have a great setup.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Island Dog said:
I bought a 360 a couple of months ago and have never regretted the purchase. It's a great system, and together with a Wii, I will have a great setup.

You have a Wii and a 360 as well????????

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
My cousin changed the plan to buy a 360 when he came to know that the lame version is for 22k and the pro version is for freakin 27k. Earlier he was in impression that the lame version is for 18k and the pro is 23k . he was going to get the pro version, but he is now horrified as i am after knowing the real price.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
digitized said:
You have a Wii and a 360 as well????????
LOL! How can he have Wii before it's official launch? :D
I think he meant after getting Wii his collection will be complete or something like that.;)

@Tarey:That's the hard truth.Initially Microsoft advertised the Core being priced at 20k and Premium being priced at 24k with taxes but when it debuted the prices were quoted at these unbelieveable prices.When one of my friend inquired about the premium version at a Vijay sales store it was said to be around 27k.WTF! This is a bloody rip-off.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I feel like crying :( , I was planning to play 'Gears of war' soon on my cousins 360 , but now he has cancelled buying it . Now i will have to play that game on my 6600gt(gasp!!) whenever it comes on pc. As the game has become huge hit i suspect it will not be coming sooner . atleast 1 year before it hits PC i think.

reddick

Mobile Freak
The best gaming console is yet to come : PLAYSTATION 3 ;)
I'm waiting eagerly for it...It's been launched in Japan but don't know whn in India :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom