Which one is better .co.in or .in?

sntshkmr60

Broken In
I am going to launch a website, both the domains are not in use yet i.e. .co.in and .in but the .com is already occupied. So the choice only are the above both. Which one should is choose, which one is more user friendly?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I think you should take both the remaining domains and watchout for .com too whenever it is free.

newway01

Journeyman
If I were you I will choose .co.in, simply because it has more advantage when it comes to search engine rankings from what I have seen. For user friendly websites, choose .in extension. Bigrock has .in and .co.in domains for 99rs first year, so try to register both if possible. However its upto you. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
consider the whole gamut of domains, there is also .biz and .co its user friendly to include the domain into the name of the site (eg: canv.as or expla.in). this has the added advantage of making your site easier to type, and share on social networks.
donno how this about the search rankings tho

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I am going to launch a website, both the domains are not in use yet i.e. .co.in and .in but the .com is already occupied. So the choice only are the above both. Which one should is choose, which one is more user friendly?

only difference wud be less typing in ".in"....

otherwise both domains r good....

so .in wud be more preferable :smile:

sygeek

Technomancer
.in is better because it is smaller (atleast to me)..Don't they cost the same in bigrock? Price isn't much of a factor here then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom