Which music phone best for under 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
go for 3250 and i bet u won't regret it!!!!!!!!!

And i bet u'll ..

BTW which network provider supports edge in India.

Airtel and Hutch

Hey man, there would be no conflict in softies with versions of OS...Consider 6600 nd 6681. The latter has newer symbian OS and there are many huge diference but the softies are all compatible, even N70 can supports thise 6600 softies. So there is no softy issue.

Dream ....

I'd say go for the 6681 ... more than enough .. and pocket in a 1 GB mmc .... that should do it .... music and performance ..

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Boss, if you want a music phone, JUST GO FOR W550i, EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY. Nkia doesn't come anywhere closer to the sound quality of Ericsson. I own a 6630 and my brother owns a W550i. When the volume of 6630 is full, it cannot be heard even in the next room, but when the volume of W550i is full, it can be heard in all corners of our flat!!!!!! When 6630's volume is full, W550i's same volume is 2/8 !!!!!!! Same is the case with other Nokia mobiles(I dont know about 3250) relating to sound. Believe me!! W550's only drawbacks are limited memory and small screen. Else its a superb phone....... Go for it, u will never regret it.

prankie

D PrankMaster
maharajadhiraj said:
I own a 6630 and my brother owns a W550i. When the volume of 6630 is full, it cannot be heard even in the next room, but when the volume of W550i is full, it can be heard in all corners of our flat!!!!!!
well if this is how u categorize music phones than listen to N3250's loudspeaker....
Get a good headphone with N3250 (bundled one are really bad),,, and it can beat walkman anyday...
i plugged my ipod's headphone on it and was blown away by its sound...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, plainly, get a phone that has a 3.5 mm jack in it, it will give you good headphone optioms. I have a 6681 and the sound is great (I played LP and some other nu-metal songs.. no pop yet...) The loudspeak, though powerful isnt good at playing in high volume. But the headphoes rock and the beats and etc sound real good. But it doesnt have a jack so I need to plug that bulky nokia headphone which is a huge deterrant. So thats why I suggest the 3250

moshel

Padawan
QwertyManiac said:
Well, plainly, get a phone that has a 3.5 mm jack in it, it will give you good headphone optioms. I have a 6681 and the sound is great (I played LP and some other nu-metal songs.. no pop yet...) The loudspeak, though powerful isnt good at playing in high volume. But the headphoes rock and the beats and etc sound real good. But it doesnt have a jack so I need to plug that bulky nokia headphone which is a huge deterrant. So thats why I suggest the 3250

no such problem in the w550i. the phone doesnt have a 3.5mm jack but the headphones u get are in two parts. one part is the one with one end going inside the phone and at the other end it has 3.5mm jack. so u cud use other headphones too or hook it to ur hi-fi too.

go for SE W550i buddy, i have it and its a gr8 phone. whats the use of EDGE right now anyways cos even EDGE is not so advanced in India right now. i use GPRS and i really see no need for EDGE.

by the way can someone tell me any WAP site to download streaming videos and really feel that i am missing the EDGE facility.

prankie

D PrankMaster
moshel said:
no such problem in the w550i. the phone doesnt have a 3.5mm jack but the headphones u get are in two parts. one part is the one with one end going inside the phone and at the other end it has 3.5mm jack. so u cud use other headphones too or hook it to ur hi-fi too.

Same with N3250 too....

bukaida

In the zone
In kolkata, the GPRS perfomence is pathetic in BSNL. So edge will follow the same path I think. W550i is indeed gr8 in sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom