Which Mobile phone should i buy ?

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
I want to buy mobile phone within budget 20k . I am thinking of buying used iphone 4 . So my question is Iphone 4 is single core n nowdays dual core phones are booming , n even now quad core phones are launching .so iphone 4 is good deal compared to dual core phones ? any suggestions within 20 k used phones ?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Get A New HTC One V or Sony Xperia Sola.:)

Better skip a Used Iphone(any phone) unless its in a good condition with warranty left.
By the way Iphone 4S is out and to get a Iphone 4 would not be good idea.(There is not much logic in this statement other than common sense.:wink:)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I want to buy mobile phone within budget 20k . I am thinking of buying used iphone 4 . So my question is Iphone 4 is single core n nowdays dual core phones are booming , n even now quad core phones are launching .so iphone 4 is good deal compared to dual core phones ? any suggestions within 20 k used phones ?
This will probably start Ios VS Android which i dont want.

But Iphone 4,simply put,dont needs a a Dual Core Processor to accomplish the things it is meant to.:wink:.Thanx to iOS.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Decide if you wish to buy a Harley or a Ducati.
Ios and Android are 2 different products.

As the number of cores increases, so does the battery consumption.
More Cores = More chances of your battery having loose motions.

Buy Ios if
-You wanna show off "I have an Iphone"
-Play games
-Music Fan
-Need very crisp images/videos
-Can't stand lags or hangs or crashes
-Can bear with no sms delivery reports (Yeah, atleast not out of the box)

Buy Android if
-Want an open source phone
-Don't mind charging the phone often (Now again, this varies from model to model, and even user to user, I never managed to get good battery life out of a brand new phone on a custom ROM)
-Want to toy with custom ROM's
-Can bear Hangs, Lags and Force Close errors at times.
-Are ok removing the battery to stabilize the device, if required

Remember,
A touch screen device has a big screen and eats battery more than a non touch phone, even when Wifi, GPS and GPRS is off.

Have a look at HTC One (Its around 18k I think) is a good deal for now
HTC One V: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

(HTC Comes with an ICS out of the Box, but if I remember this one is single core)

Alternatively look at this
Sony Xperia Sola: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

(Has Dual core but v2.3, though sony promised ICS Update)

Lastly there are some more Sony devices under the 'Xperia' table (Too many models to remember, so please do your own search)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
Read this @OP.

Just re-emphasizing-Dont buy a used Phone not atleast if you can shell out 20K.

aroraanant

Explorer
First have a look how is the condition of the phone and how old it is and then if you really think it is worth for that price then go for it another there are a couple of good options for you like:
One V for ~16.5k
Incredible S for ~18k
Sensation for ~22k

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
First have a look how is the condition of the phone and how old it is and then if you really think it is worth for that price then go for it another there are a couple of good options for you like:
One V for ~16.5k
Incredible S for ~18k

Sensation for ~22k

is that price online or local dealers price?

aroraanant

Explorer
One V is available for 16.5-17k online as well as with local dealers.
Incredible S was available at that price online only but now it is not available at that price.
Sensation local dealer price varies from 22.5k-23k, but on saholic you can get it for 21.9k and get a discount of 5% of the cost of phone on accessories i.e. if you buy accessories worth 1300 with sensation, they will cost you only 1300-1100=200 only.

OP
nvrmndryo

nvrmndryo

Mr.Awesome
well , i cant extend my budget more than 20k.about used iphone , i have used one before n it was good. my friend has samsung galaxy s and other one has htc wildfire , but both fones have lag problem as well as they blackout or hang sometimes. it never happened to me when i was using iphone 2g, n my friend is using iphone 3g even he is satisfied..
yesterday i saw used lg optimus 3d in 17k, wt do u think of this fone?

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
This type of question was asked by a friend some time back after a lot of disscussion the result was-
He brought an optimus one with wifi tethering feature and an ipod touch , may not be the best idea but he is satisfied fully.
Think about it..........

aroraanant

Explorer
well , i cant extend my budget more than 20k.about used iphone , i have used one before n it was good. my friend has samsung galaxy s and other one has htc wildfire , but both fones have lag problem as well as they blackout or hang sometimes. it never happened to me when i was using iphone 2g, n my friend is using iphone 3g even he is satisfied..
yesterday i saw used lg optimus 3d in 17k, wt do u think of this fone?

Used Optimus 3D for 17k is not worth.
Otherwise Sensation is a very good option for 22k, if you buy it from saholic you can get accessories worth 1.1k for free.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
After using the dual core I9100 for a year now I am unsure whether and where that 2nd core is applied/used, other than your mind saying you that yes you've the latest technology in hand and as crazy as others. Sorry, I don't play games in my cell or run some fancy benchmark software. If I were you I'd get the iPhone, will also took Wave 3 under consideration. But as your budget is 20k, which is high enough, I'd rather say, wait, and get the new iPhone, which is due in 3-4 months time from now on.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
You suggesting the new upcoming iphone to OP in a budget of 20k, are you serious.
And waiting for around 3months is also not suggested to anyone, as something keeps on coming every other day.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
second hand iPhones are waay better than second hand any other phone
not a bad option really, if you can get a deal on an iPhone, go for it, nothing like it

Top Bottom