Which mobile do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
a N95 8GB ang Nokia 6021.thinking of getting LG Viewty.
any Viewty owners heres who cud tell if its really a good fone.and wud i enjoy using it after using N95 8GB?

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
Sony Ericsson T230, Motorola E398, Samsung Hero, Samsung D900i, imate PDAL, Sony Ericcson K790i, Nokia 6085...

Currently has all except T230, K790, n 6085.

See my album for details

*www.orkut.com/Album.aspx?uid=7623887797448705988&aid=1206997127

I currently own a SE W660i for last 6-7 days, and i am just loving it. Just one sore point is the missing camera flash. Otherwise a great, feature rich phone with fast proccy for its great looking software.

Previously i used : Nokia 3315, Nokia 3120, Nokia 6600, Nokia 3230.

Actually i have been a smartphones fan for long time. But the ever present sluggishness of UIs in Nokia phones made me switch to SE. My requirements at this time were a music phone with an OK camera, a html web browser and fast, responsive UI, which i found in SE.

Next change will be something in the Windows Mobile 6 or 7 Series :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I currently own a SE W660i for last 6-7 days, and i am just loving it. Just one sore point is the missing camera flash. Otherwise a great, feature rich phone with fast proccy for its great looking software.
SE W660i is a great phone.:eek: Only because it misses one feature that is EDGE which I require, I'm getting a W890i.....

hailgautam

Youngling
Next Phone wish-list:
Looking forward to buying a good 5meg camera phone, will try SE850i or N82. but I am in a dilemma, N82 has a better camera but its UI would be slow, but SE K850i lacks the punch in the camera department.

Updates: (Latest First)

Nokia E61i: lack of edge on my se p1i made me buy this phone & because i liked it when had a 2nd hand phone before. but the camera quality disappointed me. else as with the earlier e61 loving all other features.

SE P1i: Needed to try a business phone with good camera, but lack of edge disappointed, otherwise was a good phone with great interface with touch screen and blackberry like wheel.

SE790i: Wanted a camera phone again so switched to it (new one). exceptional pix with good flash.

Nokia E61: again bought it in the flea market, loved the phone but lack of camera was only sore point.

Nokia9300: 2nd Hand, but wanted to try a business phone, very slooooow.

SE750i: Best 2Meg Camera phone - started blogging to show the pix i took on this phone

Currently SE 750i

Earlier Models: (Latest Last)
Nokia 5510i - a great safety equipment - could break someones head. Still there with mom uses it for her protection.
Nokie 8250 - the blue butterfly phone - very tiny s><i phone - lost in b'lore
Nokia 3600 - what the heck with the key layout?
Nokia 6610i - my first camera phone
Samsung SGH 480 - Clam Shell phone used for a week or two and donated
Nokia 3230 - 1.3 mgs of pure excitement
O2 XDA2 - The crash machine - twice everyday
Nokia 6280 - never heard a louder phone till then. gave it to sis - she uses this cam to take pictures in Hyderabad which look like Swiss Alps.
Nokia 7710 - got habituated with giant phones - good but slow.
Motorola C 168 - quit the job so........
Samsung SGH 210 - FM radio and a clam shell phone - lost it in chennai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom