Which mobile do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
casual_gamer said:
To play games i bought a Ngage qd. But sadly many jar games won't even work bcoz ngage is midp1.0 compatible not the latest midp2.0

hello bro
vNes (NES emu) Emulators for Nokia N-Gage QD
and Play all the old video games you grew up with ( Mario, Contra and many more) :)

Pathik

Google Bot
@jayesh yewnes is better than vnes... Btw who needs java n nes games wen u hv ngage games..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
At the moment Nokia 6610i.....

But collecting money for Sony Ericsson W890i. Will get it by May....:D

-----------------
Whats the problem in bumping a thread until it is a real stupid bump..... :eek:

Anyways, this thread should be in Chit Chat......

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nokia 6080, plz now don't laugh.
Hey,

A mobile is a mobile. Its main function is just to enable us to be in contact with our friends and family. So, why are we going to laugh on you? Even owning a Nokia 1100 is good as owning any other Hi-fi mobile until if you have all the features you want.....If someone has Nokia 1100, that means that guy is just using his mobile for being in contact with his friends/family and he needs nothing more......So, why are we going to laugh on him?

Today people have money in their hand, and they buy damn expensive Music phones or some other specialized phone and don't even bother to listen to music from it. They consider it a show-off and we should actually laugh on those people who don't value the money which they have wasted in getting a mobile full of features which they didn't even use for once. Its better to donate thta money to some organisation so that it gets utilised in a good way or get a thing which you really need.....

utsav

damn busy...
@gagan eggjactly ,i have seen many people who buy damn expensive phones which r of no use to them, they r just a show off. Seedhe bole toh "to impress gals". last wednesday when i went to buy N73 ME i went to a shop to enquire its price that time a dude came wid his n70 and told abt its problem. The problm was that memory card file system was corrupted and the shopkeeper told that guy that it has to be formatted which will cost him 150Rs ,just for formatting which could have been done easily by the phone itself. Its really too funny to see a guy cant format its memory card by his own .:razz:
coming to the topic which mobile do i own? I own a autoMOBILE :D
he he . N73 ME and Huawei C2900i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom