Which Life-Insurance policy to go 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I dont know if this will help (as it isnt life insurance specifically) but when I had to take travel insurance (for 3 years when I went to Australia and again for a year and a half when I went to Switzerland), I took Tata AIG Insurance plans both times, and I must say, they are extremely professional, reliable and have a good network in place. I'm assuming their life insurance plans will be of the same quality..I mean, its Tata :D

Check 'em out! :)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
If you are insuring yourself for life as in a surety to support your next of kin go for a pure term plan, they give you the best bang for your buck but - no IT savings, and capital is not returned.

If it's for investment go for a ULIP like Prudential ICICI Lifetime. Save tax under IT Act 80 C

There are some hybrid schemes which try to do both; I woul dnot touch them with a bargepole, better to make up your mind on what you want.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok Karan I'm goin 2 tell u a lot.............do read.....;)

1. Decide ur purpose of insurance......
a>U want to insure just bcz u want to insure not takin it as an investment
b>u r takin it as an investment to save tax+plus a bit return

2.for case 'a' go for term policies..........they take an one time payment...........cover u for d decided term and if something happens to u pays d due to ur family..........BUT if nothing happens to u, u get nothing.

eg. if u take 10/15 lac policy for 20 yrs, u may have to pay 20-25k as one time payment and forget it..........if in this cover duration something happens to u, ur beneficiary gets d insured sum........n if nothin happens u get nothing

why it: 1. U think its not a bad idea if they cover u for 20 yrs with 20k only
2. U don't care if don't get nything as long as this cover is present
3. U think that d money u r gonna save by not paying a high premium for a long time 4 such kinda cover will be more than the paid amount
4. In this scheme u can invest in Mutual Funds which provides good return with the amount u save by not paying a yrly premium.

3. U take option 'b' in which u take it as an investment u can preity much go to any policy holders who provides u return aftr a certain time..........like LIC have some schemes where for 5lac cover u've to pay 28k per yr, and will be protected for 15 yrs, in this duration they will pay u 50k in every 5yr........and 3.5lac after the term ends and ur 'alive':D............this is d classic one...........is in market for a long time.

4. U can opt for an ULIP plan. They provide u good coverage with same amount as in option 3 but "CHANCES" are ther u'll get a good return(as share market is involved)

If u've come this far by reading........kudos 2 ur patience............and I might have already confused u more (I think u were confused already as u've posted a question here:D:D:D).........

go ahead make d choice first then comes d company........policy.......etc......

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thank u all...

But my DAD is interested..not me...he was asking about...bajajallianze..how is it ?

gloria8608

Right off the assembly line
Never heard about that specific one but be careful and pay attention to the different life insurance quotes out there. They change from company to company although you didn't change any data (like smoker & non-smoker for example). To me it seems like these insurance companies just want earn money (which I understand) and don't care about the people how go there for an insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom