Which isp service i shd go for in delhi

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok upload on the 1mbps UL has been decreased to 768kbps, I think.

OP
M

manishjha18

In the zone
Mtnl sounds best.but have to pay them 1150 per month mininum plus security.besides they wd give require at least 1 month.so in meanwhile i do need something.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
MTNL can get your connection within 10 days, imho.

And I'm getting 1mbps upload back. o_O

OP
M

manishjha18

In the zone
Hey but isnt so that i have to get a new phone connection and then broadband.that makes at least 20 days.yeah mtnl makes sense though.but i doubt their service

No. all will be done in less than 10 days i guess. Bsnl in my city gives you broadband in less than 7 days after the application submission and i think mtnl is good at service than bsnl . :)Mtnl is a nice choice

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
Correct dude Mtnl takes almost a month to giv u a new line but sumtimes ur luk might work neways if u want ur connection quick give me a PM i have sum jugaad atleast this i can do for u !!!;-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-)

busyanuj

In the zone
MTNL is the best you can get (VFM) in Delhi. I wouldn't recommend Tikona as they have miserable upload speeds (my experience), so it will be painful if you regularly upload pics to picasa etc.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
go go go!!!! mtnl is the way to go .. . 1mbit upload 1mbit download no downtime apart from when the DNS goes boom boom pow...! :D

Top Bottom