suave_guy

pedal to metal
Past Phones: Nokia 8210, Nokia 8250, Nokia 2300, Nokia 6610i
Current phone: SE k700i
Next Phone: SE P990i or SE K790i/800i or SE W850i or Nokia N80
Best Phone Company: Sony Ericsson

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Cell I own presently: Nokia 6630(& some non-color LG mobile. I use it only for msging)

Cell I had: Nikia 3100

Cell I wanna own: SE w950i

Next cell i WOULD buy: Not decided. I think i'll buy a cell after 2-3 yrs. till then loads of new stuff will come out.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Have used in the past: Nokia 3310, BenQ S660C and Nokia 6610.
Currently using Sony Ericsson W550i.
Next phone will be either W950i or P990i (I hope and dream).
And the best company is, of course, Sony Ericsson.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
phones used in the past: samsung n500, nokia 2100, se t610 + j200i, k700i
phone currently using: a temporary panasonic a200
phone buying in a couple of days: guess its k750i. w800i is outta production! :(
best company for me: NO comments! :D

moshel

Padawan
Past phones
LG RD 2030 (reliance)
N-gage QD

current phones
SE K300i
SE W550i

Sony Ericsson rules!!!!

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Past - Triumph, SE T105
Current - SE K300i
Future - SE W810i, SE K800i, N80 (or whichever wud be latest best)
Voted for Sony Ericsson Ofcourse...

cheers

The only thing i like in cell phones is sex appeal/style statement,so i look only Motorola phones(even though they dont have better performance than other phones.)
Some guys have even W550i n Nokia 6670 n all those phones BUT THEY STILL DROOL OVER MY MOTOROLA L7.
Thats the power of motorola phones.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
could anyone tell me how moto is..coz i haven used it...just for few mins..thats all.....as far as i know it seems some wht complicated and some times frustrtating...is that true???

joshi_ban

Broken In
rahul_becks23 said:
The only thing i like in cell phones is sex appeal/style statement,so i look only Motorola phones(even though they dont have better performance than other phones.)
Some guys have even W550i n Nokia 6670 n all those phones BUT THEY STILL DROOL OVER MY MOTOROLA L7.
Thats the power of motorola phones.

Hay Dude!!! @RAHUL

Dont u think u are talking too much!!! Man u are comparing Smart fone and Walkman Series with a fone which is a basic one. Though it made of a steel....but looks like a BISCUIT for me. Look at the CAM, screen...sucks..

L6 and L7 are for Girls, a handy and basic features.

Enjoy ur girly thing dude

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, it absolutely is. Motorola's interface sucks. I bought a Motorola L6 for my uncle and it had a crappy interface. And L7 shares the same interface. The phone also lacks in the features department. The screen is low resolution and small. DO NOT buy it.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
how about the razer???? does anyone know about that famous THING???

and also i have seen for a simple file to be tranferrred over to moto thru bluetooth...it takes ages...is thatright.,..,,.,????

joshi_ban

Broken In
naveen_reloaded said:
how about the razer???? does anyone know about that famous THING???

and also i have seen for a simple file to be tranferrred over to moto thru bluetooth...it takes ages...is thatright.,..,,.,????

You heard the right thing dude, MOTO sucks,

one of my friend bought MOTOSLVR L6 for his father. used that for a day and found out that while using Bluetooth, it takes a hell lot of time and many are failed. even the suppiorting java (.jar) were not transfered...

and another thing, the screen looks big but the actual screen is small.

about MOTO RAZOR, when it was launched some 2 years back, was a dream of many and my girlfriend. but when we really went to buy that ---> was like a creepy and heavy metal biscuit. Sucks, was not that good as we thought and the vendor himself suggested not to go for it as it has the proble in BLUETHOOTH.

Well till now NOKIA rocks man. M using 6680 and my girl has 6600 so we are quite satisfied with it.
chow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom