which is the most scariest game u played till date

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
rohanbee said:
Half the point of the monsters, evil creatures, zombies in these games are to scare us!! but you seem :) to be unfazed. Do tell me when a game really really scares you.

:D for sure rohan ,i will tell you whenever a game scares me(i am egarly waiting for such game). There is no point of fear when you have got a rocket launcher in your hand.

i don't fear fear what i can see and can fight , my fear lies in the unexplained/unseen.

rohanbee said:
well then it must be no fun for you

games are always fun(atleast for me :D ),

rohanbee said:
Thats the time we mere mortals will stay away from.
cheers :lol:

count me in mortals lol :lol: . Immortality is curse imo.

abhilash

Broken In
Doom 3

Doom III for me...the monster's were not scary but the zombies were...those who crawl... :evil:

I do have Undying with me got bugged up with the Cutscene every now & then.

Charley

Just Do It
Re: Doom 3

abhilash said:
Doom III for me...the monster's were not scary but the zombies were...those who crawl... :evil:

Have u played the EDHUNTER by the Heavy Metal group IRON MAIDEN, u sound a bit like me when I play that .....

Satissh S

Youngling
Doom 3 and Doom3 ROE are the more scarriest games i've played. Half-Life 2 isn't scaring except in the ravenholm chapter but that too can b handled easily :wink: :D. The Zombies seem like they are on a DIET :D *Cough*

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Minesweeper... :D ... you never know when it's gonna blast!!!...

Kidding... I don't much game... last year when DOOM3 arrived I played at one of friend's system with 5.1... those sounds were booooo...

Charley

Just Do It
Delpiero said:
Anybody played nocturne, it was quite scary.

wasnt scary at all. What wud u say when u play games like Doom or undying, so on..

ShekharPalash said:
Minesweeper... ... you never know when it's gonna blast!!!...

:lol: :lol: My nephew who is 7 years old gets scared when he plays the game

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Doom3 for me. Most seem to favour undying. Got to try it out.

But doom3 is the worst. Check these kids' reaction to it :) (It's a good sized video. Be patient and u will be laughing ur pants off)
*www.funfry.com/showphoto.php/photo/6311/cat/654

abhilash

Broken In
Resident Evil 3, doom 3 till now...any how got my hands on the Undying Cd today...will Install today & tell....

Farcry scared me too...
Windows Xp Scares me a lot.. :roll:

raj14

In Deniel
man, it has to be Silent Hill, really when playing you should wear a Nappy! extremely twisted, far scarier then any game i've EVER Played!

Charley

Just Do It
raj14 said:
man, it has to be Silent Hill, really when playing you should wear a Nappy! extremely twisted, far scarier then any game i've EVER Played!

Which level was it frightening ??

Charley

Just Do It
QwertyManiac said:
wats survival horror?
i mean every game ur mission s to survive isnt it ?

Its a 3rd person game involving an escape through areas occupied by monsters and zombies

expertno.1

Technomancer
No any game has scared me till now

not even the zombies of doom3

i play these games at a pace of makkhan

its like snatching a candy from a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom