which is the most scariest game u played till date

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
WHICH HAS BEEN THE MOST SCARIEST GAME U PLAYED TILL DATE

AVP2 IS MY CHOICE IT SCARIED THE CREEPS OUT OF ME ESPECIALLY WHEN U PLAY AS A MARINE WITH A MOTION DETECTOR IN UR HAND WITH ALL LIGHTS SWITCHED OFF AT NIGH T

[lokesh]

Journeyman
The suffering...It was really very scary in the beginning, but after that i got used to it. But completing the initial stages without fear is very hard, requires a lot of courage to continue on in the game... :)

sahil_blues

In the zone
DOOM 3 for me.....just try playing it alone in the night with the lights switched off...u'll realise that you just cant!!!!.....the sound effects are just awesome (and scary!!).....in the game the most scariest part for me was when we reach a place where words are written in blood on the walls!!!!.....i think its the unknown that scares us more than the obvious monsters.....

chinmay

Journeyman
Hmm...I don't try my hands at all the games released every other day in the market. Have played very selected games and my vote goes to Half Life 2 and Doom III. I live all alone in my flat and generally play games after 1 o' clock at night. Half Life 2 actually scared me once :p

rohanbee

Padawan
Resident evil for sure........none comes near to the un-dead zombies at least thats realistic than monsters in doom or the other games, those just make me laugh but :cry: :cry:
resident evil was believable and thats what made it so scary.........

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
unforunately none of the games i hav played scared me :( , but some games that imo were sucessful to create Eerie were hl2(ravenholm town),undying,dracula(1/2),silent hill 1,resident evil(was not scary but it was extremely sucessful in involving the gamer in the game's creepy environment).

no doom3 id not in the list.

hack expert

In the zone
yaa i`ve played doom 3 recently it sure gives me the creeps it is a marvel
if u have a good surround sound system and a good graphics card it`s gonna scare the hell out of u

rohanbee

Padawan
tarey_g said:
unforunately none of the games i hav played scared me :( , but some games that imo were sucessful to create Eerie were hl2(ravenholm town),undying,dracula(1/2),silent hill 1,resident evil(was not scary but it was extremely sucessful in involving the gamer in the game's creepy environment).

no doom3 id not in the list.

well then it must be no fun for you, isnt it. Half the point of the monsters, evil creatures, zombies in these games are to scare us!! but you seem :) to be unfazed. Do tell me when a game really really scares you. Thats the time we mere mortals will stay away from.
cheers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom