Which is the best War game u have ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Killzone PS2
+best storyline,Graphics,Gameplay,Weapons and Online.

Call of Duty 2. PC
+graphics,gameplay.

Both games are awesome.

Simple_Graduate

Broken In
Personally I like "Call of Duty" but my very first war/RTS game was "Cossacks-Art of War". I loved the whole concept of the game; building forts, farms, towers, ships, armies etc.

martian

Broken In
Age Of Empires III is my favourite! Not much demanding for resources... It keeps you busy forming strategies and building Army. Cool game!

Call of Duty is one cool game... But my system will choke to death :-(

Sorry haven't played Men of Courage

Last edited:

abhilash

Broken In
I thought of buying COD II after playing Cod , but since i played Brothers in arms,believe me i have changed my plan to buy COD II,
I have never seena better WAR Game then BIA:RTH30.Other war games looks like just another FPS.In other games the war dosn't look like WAR as u are one the One man who rambos into the enemy territory.

In case of BIA:RTH30, if u rambo around,U r just another Dead meat in No time.
BTW in which war do u get medkits lying on the ground. he he .

BIA Rulez,so does Ubisoft.

Stalker

Padawan
BIA is a really gud war game........pure squad based action, a REAL storyline(based the real soldiers who fought the war, not some mock soldiers)
COD 2 is a gud rambo-like FPS war game, but if u want a true WW2 experience, try BIA..

@abhilash, have u played BIA:Earned in blood?? i'm stuck on the 4th stage

Sykora

I see right through you.
I love COD, but some other games are also quite good. I like KOTOR 1/2, and of course RA series.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
tech_mastermind said:
hitman 2 silent assassin

War game?

IMHO, BiA series has been the best. Very realistic, especially commanding your own squad, very cinematic and great gameplay.

Having played both RTH30 and EiB, I am eager for more in the series. The third one looks sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom