Which is the best War game u have ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.

runeet

Broken In
u know all the world war 2 games seriously get a litle boring, no disrespecct to most of the awsome titles like cod 2 and all, but no matter how good the graphics are or the gameplay the thing remains that they r basically old with absolutly no puch ot the weaponry at all, the guns are too damn boring, they should like make games on hypothetical ww3 games with awsome guns, sounds, technology, etc i am serioulsy telling u that if the same level of intensity of cod games is packed into such a game its gonna sell like hot cakes.

am seeing so many warcraft n similar type of games..............what the heck...they r FANTASY games and not war games.
of-course there r wars in those games but those r not war games.
Post real war games like.......COD,BIA,BF,.........

thadeus

Broken In
If you want to experience War, you must play COD 1 & 2 with a higher difficulty, or play Battlefield 2 with some worthy opponents.

And gear up with a good sound card and true speakers so that you can feel the bullets digging holes in your head.

Sorry guys, I have not played BIA so I can't comment on that.

kikass

Broken In
call of duty ! the most amazing game i have played! i enjoyed H&D too... but was disappointed by H&D 2.....
on the strategic side of war games.... i love the Close Combat series by microsoft... especially CC3: the russian front... crazy ass tanks in that one !

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
i recommend you guys play America's Army!! for some real hardcore army exprience.. with real online players.. trust me it is tough and yet so much fun..

Hoooah!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
BIA was irritating , looonngg loading times every time you die, inturupts the continuty of the game , spoils the fun. That's the reason i never played BIA2. COD and COD:UO were good , COD 2 is way too easy although visually its the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom