Which is the best War game u have ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes you played Brother in arms, well i've that game too but the thing is that i get this error. I played COD 2 in my system but i really cannot figure this one out.

The error goes somthin like this

Build (null)
CPU: Genuineintel unknown processor @3016 MHZ{ Some huge number here} with 510 MB RAM
Video Nvidia Geforce 7600 GT (8421)

general protection fault

History :Ulevel: Spawn Actor<-(Player controller)<-Ugame engine::preinit<-initEngine.

Then the options like Ok, Copy Text and submit Bug report.

Well this does tell the config though but i'll mention it,
P4, 3.02GHZ. 512 Mb ram Nvidia 7600 Gt, Win Xp
Wat do i do guys..... Help me please!!

Stalker

Padawan
^^ try disabling any virtual drives like imagedrive, daemon tools, alcohol 120% drives
.........or try patching the game to 1.03

@stalker,

How do i upgrade my game to the specified version, and i do not use any of the softwares you mentioned there.. please help me dude, i love this game..

Stalker

Padawan
goto the official BIA site & dwnld the 1.03 patch....or use Xfire (bundled along with BIA:EiB) to update

Vivek788

In the zone
War doesnt have any specifiations...so I have loads of game..Commandos(all),Call of Duty(all),AOE(2&exp),sudden strike.......

satanlives

Journeyman
For me it has to be call of duty 1 .. it was like an intense experience of war ..
call of duty 2 was also awesome.. then Medal of honour pacific assault...
Also in RTS COMPANY OF HEROES ruless freaking awesome and gorgeous looking game prvided u hve the horse power to run the damn thing :p

Maverick069

Broken In
All Combat Mission games (best and most authentic war game by all sites and played by war veterans) for RTS, DoD/CoD for FPS, and Silent Hunter III for simulation.

Ofcourse Rome Total War for ancient war. ;)

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
shadow slayer 2007 said:
call o duty 2 and company of heroes

thank god atleast somebody mentioned company of hereos, I have just started it and m falling in love with it. Long after AOE series and commando series comes yet another appreciable stratagy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom