which is the best phone under 7k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
k550i has all features same as k750. but as k550 is a new phone must be better than k750. i have used k750 and i have found it to be very good

k550i have may keypad problem not sure i have never used that one
but if you looking for overall good phone then 6233 is also a good choice
it also has 2mega pixel camera though it does not have autofocus it gives good result and video is better than that
it's stereo speakers are rocking
so get more info about 6233 before buying any one

ankushkool

Youngling
k550i have may keypad problem not sure i have never used that one

yes... even de shopkeeper told me 2 stay away 4m sony erricson as it has lot of probs... even de voice clarity is not good enough...

kanewilliam

Broken In
i would suggest u to go for motorola l7i or l7e which ever is available in india its very slim and sexy and it has a 1.3 megapixel camera and bluetooth a2dp and modding is also possible these are the best p2k phones produced my motorola ever enjoy moto

:p:p:p:p:p:p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I agree that not everyone may find the keypads on k550i and k810i (irrelevant to this thread) not very comfortable.

for 7K 6233 is a good choice :)

yes... even de shopkeeper told me 2 stay away 4m sony erricson as it has lot of probs... even de voice clarity is not good enough...
This is a myth.

its totally myth
but i think k550i have just keypad problem anything else is fine, isn't it?
it is tagged as cyber shot. i think it is the cheapest cyber shot and having overall good quality
my friend had k750i and it often hanged but i think this is not with th k550i
and support more applications and looks classy
what do u think?
*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/k550i?cc=us&lc=en

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
K750i was an ideal cybershot fone but it was never tagged so. Its become obsolete now and no point in buying this phone!

K550i has a slightly inferior cam and I think if this can be given the cybershot tag the k750i surely deserves the tag too.

Anyways, what haf you decided, @OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.