Which is the best online shopping website in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue

Broken In
Which do ya all think is the best online shopping website in India? Which sells genuine stuff with transparency?

All feedback welcome.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Yes futurebazaar.com does look attractive and reliable...
also indiatimes has awesome daily offers but dunno its reliability...

unni

In the zone
freebird said:
*manoramaemart.com
straight trade afaik
They have some great offers for a few days, according to their newspaper (Malayala Manorama).
This one is from TV18: *www.homeshop18.com/

Note: I have never done any online shopping before.:neutral:

santu_29

Journeyman
ankurgupta.me said:
also indiatimes has awesome daily offers but dunno its reliability...
indiatimes is the best.. n reliable. i have bought a lot of stuff from it.. mostly delivers within 1-2 days... :)

OP
C

coolblue

Broken In
Do you think its safe and RELIABLE to buy SOFTWARE from Indiatimes? Like Windows XP Home Edition or Office 2007? Will I really get a sealed boxed set of Genuine Windows XP (which no one has used before or opened!)? Does anyone here have any experience in buying SOFTWARE from Indiatimes?

sspradhan

Broken In
Well i wud rate it like that---
1.indiatimes
2.sify
3.rediff
4.futurebazaar
last.ebay(dont ever buy from ebay. EBAY s**ks)

freebird

Debian Rocks!
i got a stroke seeing the prices of DVD writers in sifymall :confused:
around 4000 rupees! they sure are living in 2004!

J

joshjohn

Well... it depends on the type of product you need... the customer service provided... the delivery pace...

If you are looking for groceries, cookies and chocolates then there is this site
*www.storrz.com which gives a gr8 service... Once i had bought a different kind of atta and realised it only after opening it up.... I just called up their customer care and they offered me a replacement... :eek: Seriously i was shocked... never expected a replacement for a used product.... But the only negative aspect is that tey dont deliver groceries outside india...

I

infibeam

infibeam.com site for buying cars and bikes online and here you can get other products like books, cameras,health equipments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom