Which is the best online shopping website in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwe1

Straight-edged
no probs with ebay.in till now.but surely am impressed with some other recs.thank you

D

diya

i bought a Mobile phone from www.buytheprice.com and the delivery was just 2 days. I have shopped often online but the delivery of buytheprice is really quick.
Thier range of products is very limited however.

tboss

Broken In
One more computer shopping site which you guys are missing is www.anythinginit.com. This is very nice computer store with neat details regarding the products and prices less than many other online shops.

I usually shop from indiaplaza.in
They provide awesome services like rewards, coupons for shopping etc and price are reasonable.
I get 50-100rs coupon most of the times..and still have 5 left till the end of this month..do give this site a try.

RakeshSharma

Right off the assembly line
There are many websites that are coming up in India to sell products. The product range too varies from site to site. For online grocery shopping, try mygrahak.com. This full online grocery store has items just as any other physical grocery store. Most importantly, you can pay cash-on-delivery, thus you don't need to part away with your money till you get the product.

Sarath

iDota
Dear Rakesh, Please take a few seconds and see the date of the original post.

Regards,
Sarath

P.S.: You are always welcome to try out the link below and contribute "Online shopping ......" See below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom