Which is the best CDMA mobile for internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
CDMA mobile or Voice & Data Card ? Which is better ?

[Edited by din]

After posting this, met the one guy whos workin in tata indicom. He told me its better goin for voice and data card which cost 6.5 K. Bit confused now as I need it only for internet, whether to go for card or mobile will be better

Any suggestions ?

First Post

I am using Reliance FWP at home and N 3230 +Airtel GPRS when I am on the move, for internet. GPRS is ok, but to make it bit more faster I am planning to shift to Tata Indicom (mobile phone). Any suggestions / info on the following ?

1. Speed is good ? For net using mobile - Tata Indicom

2. Which mobile is best (CDMA) ? I need internet only and not interested in any other feature of the mobile ! They have options

LG AD5235
Nokia 2280
Nokia 3585
Nokia 3586
Nokia 3105
Nokia 6225
Nokia 6585
Nokia 3205

Last edited:

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Nokia 3125,3105...are good fones..and will giv u decent speed..few of my frnz using these fones and very much satisfied..wid da fone and net speed.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Aniruddh said:
Nokia 3125,3105...are good fones..and will giv u decent speed..few of my frnz using these fones and very much satisfied..wid da fone and net speed.
Thanks for the info Anirudh and Vysakh, one more qn - Nokia phones have the problem of excessive heating while accessing net ? (CDMA - prolonged use). Any info regardin this from your friends ?

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Edited the post and added a new option ! I mean voice & data card. Any suggestions ?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Now u hv come to the BEST option!
Don't think more and get the Card.
Speed will be better than mobiles as u want only internet so it'll be the BEST option for U...

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Vishal Gupta said:
Now u hv come to the BEST option!
Don't think more and get the Card.
Speed will be better than mobiles as u want only internet so it'll be the BEST option for U...

Thanks Vishal , would you please check this too ?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28421

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom