Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I thought so,this will lead to confusion. :(
According to me get the N73.
But again be ready for more confusion when others arrive. :p

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Another thing, Is it possible 4 me 2 transfer my Outlook contacts to N73 ME with the bundled Nokia PC Suite Software????

I have a K750i currently and I keep all my contacts updated in PC and phone by the bundled SE PC Suite..Is such a thing possible with N73 ME??

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
U guys have confused me as 2 which one I should go for now K810i or N73 ME??

I had made up my mind firmly 2 get K810i but after reading the posts of some forum members, I am now a little inclined towards N73 ME? Which one should I buy???????

I was (or rather am) in the same state of confusion.
But, this is one question which you have to answer yourself.

First make a list of the priorities of the features that you will be using in your cell. Only that can help you choose the right phone.

If you prefer music to camera,
or take more of video recording than still pictures,
or intend to use office applications,
or are a symbian fan,
THEN GO FOR NOKIA N73 ME.

Otherwise, as in my case, if you too,
Give more preference to camera than music,
or take more still pictures esp at night,
or use usually Java apps,
THEN GO FOR SE K810i.

Also, I find K810i more attractive looking and unique as compared to N73 which are quite common these days. That gives me an additional reason to opt K810i.

All in all, both are great phones.
You won't be at loss buying either of them.
If you are still confused, then list down your requirements. That'll help.

And if you are not even able to make any decision at all, then just tell whom do u like more, Hrithik or Shahrukh ??? (Just Kiddin ... :-D:-D:-D)

utsav

damn busy...
i bought the N73 ME two weeks back and i am finding that it has become lot more faster with the newer firmware . I have seen old N73 ME firmware to be slow and many things but almost every issue has been solved.
i multitask in N73 ME by running torrent downloads in the background :D
Listening to music and surfing the net at the same time and then too i dont get any hang or crashes. So the people who gave negative rep to n73 is due to the old firmware they have used. Cam and music quality is simply great.

arun2105

Broken In
Hey TGPraveen...just cuz u have N73, Plz Don give farce opinions about Mobile Devices based on your fantasy assumptions. I have read numerous reviews about K790i/K800i 3.2 M.Pixel camera being the best and close to a digital camera in 3.2 Pixel range so far.

My friends owns it...try to compare N73 n SE OS for once before you make judgments and drive other people's opinion. SE never had any issues with slower OS except some models like p990i when loaded with apps. Nokia Symbian OS's offer better contents compared to SE but they ain't good when it comes to speed.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
obviosuly a new phone wont hang and go slow...wait for a few months..@g5-good for u...i used to multitask my device a lot and it hung like nething...and i also got the ehile sscreen of death..or watever they call it many a times...

btw i dont find the headphone quality of the k810 any less than the n73..esp if u mod it..u will know how good it can get..just load in the w810 drivers and ur ready to roll with a cybershot walkman.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@iatb.gaurav - Thanks a lot 4 ur advice...I am gonna follow it...

I would have preferred to get N82 but it seems out of my budget at the present moment...I think I am gonna stick to the decision of getting K810i as I intend to take a lot of photos with it...Music definitely is not that important 4 me...

utsav

damn busy...
obviosuly a new phone wont hang and go slow...wait for a few months..@g5-good for u...i used to multitask my device a lot and it hung like nething...and i also got the ehile sscreen of death..or watever they call it many a times...

btw i dont find the headphone quality of the k810 any less than the n73..esp if u mod it..u will know how good it can get..just load in the w810 drivers and ur ready to roll with a cybershot walkman.

i have installed and uninstalled over 350 apps and games in these 14 days and i have 96 apps currently on the fone itself. Do u know what is multitasking? I am currently downloading 13 torrents using symtorrent, running opera mini to post in this forum, listening to linkin park songs, and google maps is open in background. Still no performance issues. Ur posts clearly states that se fones needs to modded to become good. 80% people get bored with their se fones due to lack of apps. U just cant keep on modding the fone or gazing at the fone admiring its beauty. The fone needs to do something extra also. I have seen a combined review of n73 and k790 on tech 2 in cnbc. They clearly showed that n73 is better than k790 in day shots.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^check out gsmarena,mobile0review,phonearena and other sites if i can recall..u will check them out yourself or do u want me to link them..nah..better check them out yourself..me busy with jee on sunday.. :p

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
@iatb.gaurav - Thanks a lot 4 ur advice...I am gonna follow it...

I would have preferred to get N82 but it seems out of my budget at the present moment...I think I am gonna stick to the decision of getting K810i as I intend to take a lot of photos with it...Music definitely is not that important 4 me...

You are always welcome.
And I am glad I helped you choose your phone.
You won't believe how much I had to think before coming to this conclusion.
Besides camera, I also strongly admire the beauty of K810i as compared to the "so common" N73.
And they lots of Java apps are available these days. So, its out of question to run out of apps for SE phones.

BTW, wen ru getting ur phone ?

i I have seen a combined review of n73 and k790 on tech 2 in cnbc. They clearly showed that n73 is better than k790 in day shots.
@utsav Check out the best camera phone review by techtree.com ( *www.techtree.com/India/Guides/Best_Camera_Phones_3MP_and_5MP/551-88449-556.html ). I find their reviews excellent. And they clearly state that the winner of 3.2 mp camera phone is SE K790i and/or K810i .

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@iatb.gourav - I hope 2 get my phone by the end of this month..
Will defintely post my experiences with it after using it 4 sometime...

btw, Is N82 better than N73 and K810i???

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
@iatb.gourav -

btw, Is N82 better than N73 and K810i???

way way better .. amazing phone ..get it if u can ..

dont take techtree reviews seriously ... check gsmarena , mobile-review or mobileburn for that matter ..

and my personal take is n73me is better for daylight shots .. k790i is better for night ones ... used both phones .. hence telling from experience .. not from just reading reviews ..

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
this link shows comparision between sek810 and nokia n73 not n73me , remember that n73me is slightly better than normal n73
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1839&idPhone1=1550

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
remember that n73me is slightly better than normal n73
Umm... No actually. They're quite the same when it comes to hardware. Its just the phone colour and the supplied accessories that differ.

WAR???? Are we having a war? i thought we were discussing? :-D and if it seems so from my first post in this thread, then i apologize, i was feeling a little frustrated at that time :)
I wasn't talking about our discussing, which was just that, a discussion. I was talking about others.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^check out gsmarena,mobile0review,phonearena and other sites if i can recall..u will check them out yourself or do u want me to link them..nah..better check them out yourself..me busy with jee on sunday.. :p
I would say only to go for N73 if you need Symbian.......

Else get K810i....Moreover K810i has Xenon flash.....

Offtopic: All the best for your JEE amd64 & gourav.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom