which is better option among these androids?

nitin_a

Broken In
Hi guys!
Iam confused about which android handset to get among SE Xperia Neo V, LG Optimus Black and Samsung Galaxy S-LCD, as these are the ones in my budget?
My usage is internet browsing, emails, watching videos, music, reading e-books, multimedia. I don't play games at cell phones.
Atleast 5 mp cam with autofocus and flash.
Must have a secondary cam.
Any other phone you would like to recommend? :)

Can we get Samsung Galaxy S Plus around 17-17.5K?

Also, i need a good headset which could work with my PC as well as phone. Any recommendation, please?

funskar

Padawan
Check this..
Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India on Mar 06, 2012 | Galaxy S Advance I9070 Review & Specfications | PriceDekho India

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
i think you should wait for sometime as new phones are coming and price is expected to drop soon....

aroraanant

Explorer
You can get SGS Plus for 18.9k from ebay with the help of coupon, thats the lowest price you can get.
And the SGSL is discontinued now and instead of Optimus black consider Optimus 2X.
And Neo V is also a good phone.
First decide the budget and go to a nearest showroom and get hands on all the 3 phones and then decide which you feel is better for you considering your budget also.
And please ignore the above link.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ by April-May there should be a lot of new launches. Already many mobiles have received price cuts ad more will get. if you are lucky, you may find dual core mobiles for 20k. HTC Sensation is already selling for 23.6k at infibeam and S2 may receive a pricecut soon. Optimus 3D too have received a huge pricecut recently and selling for only 25k. So expect Arc S to sell for 20k soon. So best is to wait for a month or so.

OP
N

nitin_a

Broken In
This is not the right time to buy.Better wait rather regretting it later

I already waited for a month when LG O2X and SGR were floating around 18-19k, to get price-cuts, it went up instead, so regretting now. Don't wanna regret later, hoping that prices will go down.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
That price of SGR went up because there is shortage of that particular phone in the market.The demand was more but the production was less.
Now for sure the prices will go down as soon as the new phones come in the market.It is expected to happen in a month

Top Bottom