Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
on my old pc .. i just finished mafia second time.. i prefer fps games... now trying to get hitman1 (already completed the later two versions).. can anybody recommend any good FPS game which will run on my p III , i have already played max payne 1,2 .. some other good stuff plzzzz

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
tech_cheetah said:
can anybody recommend any good FPS game which will run on my p III , i have already played max payne 1,2 .. some other good stuff plzzzz

hope this is sufficient :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20825

bharat_r

In the zone
achacko@dataone.in said:
bharat_r said:
I would rate is 6.5/10

I have always been a hardcore fan of Cricket games right from the allan border game.

I'd give it 9/10.

The graphix are excellent and various competitions in it . It looks like ur playing it on the cricket ground.
It has many bugs though.Especially commentary.It sucks really.
The ball goes somewhere else & Riche Benaud says somthing else & also the commentary is too repatitive but better than in Cricket 2004.
Only 1 stadium from India.:( (cricket 2004 had 7:)).
Ok after playing this game for sometime I would rate it 7.5/10 now :)

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
bharat_r said:
It has many bugs though.Especially commentary.It sucks really.
The ball goes somewhere else & Riche Benaud says somthing else

:lol: that happens when u play the game for a long time continously...

It occured in my sys frequently.

Satissh S

Youngling
Re: jus' finished Doom III

abhilash said:
I just finished Doom 3.. it was quite Scary in the beginning.. later after "alpha labs" it was fun... Imps & Zombies wont scare me much Now. but have to really appriciate the Sound & audio...unbelieveably awesome.
Yes its true! First it was very scary to me but later on i got used to it and it was Fun :D
By the way Half life 2 "5uck5"
Well , Belive me i've played the entire game and fully finished it until darkenergy. It was awesome. The Havok Physics engine does its gob superbly. Its a bit tough and it also tests ur physics IQ. For example, in a seesaw u have to pile up some bricks to get to the other side. If u find something tough please refer to a walkthrough from www.gamefaqs.com and please don't blame the game for that. *No Offence* :)

Satissh S

Youngling
I'm currently playing Nfs UG2 , Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 6th time only using the gravity gun and rocket launcher and some grenades. :D I am also playing GT4 in my friends house :wink:

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
My current game set includes:

Rome:Total War (absolutely love sound and gameplay and everything)
GTA:San Andreas (Love all except a few radio stations)
SimCity4 deluxe (gr8 gameplay)
Brothers-in-arms
Condition zero
Q3

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Well, I bought this game because I loved Full Spectrum Warrior(FSW) so much and I read that BIA plays like FSW too. I wasn't misinformed. The grafx in BIA was awesome. Sound was authentic too. U can call BIA a Call-of-Duty-meets-Full-spectrum-Warrior game.
Now the gameplay is what seperates it from the pack. Though you are allowed to wield guns and fire them in first person style, unless u rely on the strategy screen, u are as good as dead. You don't have cross hairs for your guns which reminds you to rely more on tactics like flanking and flushing enemies than mindlessly shooting the pixels away.
Actually, I downloaded and played the trial version but the full-version is not running for me (general protection falt). But war realism doesn't get much realer than this.
This game is based on real-life experience of the world famous Baker company. U get to see real photos, strategy plans, letters and stuff belonging to the soldiers of that company throughout the game. U are allowed to command men and tanks. Without their involvement (like in flanking or sniping), you won't get far.
I must've turned-off most of the readers after the first para, but there ya go. I just wish the game runs after I reinstall.

abhilash

Broken In
Yea' guys i thought half life is going to be the best game i would ever gonna play.But the torture that i went thru after installing it can never be understood by anybody. It was a overhyped game. The Ai S****D... the physics was ragdoll(what did valve do new in physics) Ending made me almost break my monitor(§ick)...The puzzle were boring...My allies were my Enemies...blocking my way & goal...Freako's....

The greatest mistake i ever made.I went thru the IGN website saw all the demo's...never saw anything like that in the game. No idea Y was a Ravelholm mission in the game..??

I apologize if i hurt anybody feelin's..I just presented my opinion.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
I apologize if i hurt anybody feelin's..I just presented my opinion

majority of the gamers all over the world have rated it one of the best games. ur conclusions[reasons] on the game are not proving the reasons for the dissatisfaction. :eek:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Half-Life 2 Rocks!!! The ending sucks so badly that it isn't funny though!

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Raaabo said:
The ending sucks so badly that it isn't funny though!

Exactly , I felt it the same when closing in to finish the game. But overall an awesome and excellent game

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Don't separate the gameplay of HL2 from game physics. Both are greatly intertwined. There is hardly a game where you will find the physics engine so much important to progress in the game. In almost all games, they are just means of novelty, eye-candy, but in HL2, they are integral to whatever you do in the game world.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Did u guys play HL2 after HL ????? The story is really starting to make some sense ..... though there remains many un-answered question ....

@abhilash : you really need to read about HL2 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom