Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satissh S

Youngling
In Half-Life when Gordon Freeman finally killed Nihilanth and freed the vortiguants he was about to be killed at the end but G-Man saved him and got a promise that Gordon has to do anythng which he says.

And thus at the end of Hl2 when gordon's job ends as he stops Dr. Breen from escaping G-Man again saves gordon by freezing the time and saving him from the explosion. Thus Gordon living up to his agreement :) And yes the ending could have been better but it suits the theme of Half-Life.

There are a few niggles in the game though*
1. Loading takes an Eternity.
2. Several annoyances in the middle of when u'r on a killing spree :D.
3. U'r allies are actually ur enemies If they die it's game Over.

Besides that it's a wonderful Game. thoroughly enjoyed playing it :D
But iam convinced it's the greatest game i've played.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
HL2 was great.
I remember that time when I was staring at the screen open mouthed and unable to move my fingers when out in the corner of my eye I saw a smoke stack fall accross the waterway. No other game, save doom3 gave me such amazement in-game (not during cinematics, that is).
There were plenty other moments in hl2 that I liked. Like having fun with gravity gun by using it to lift and fling a saw blade to kill a row of 5 zombies at once. Those are strong emothions only a gr8 game can bring about.

abhilash

Broken In
you really need to read about HL2 ....

I have already done the complete research on the Half life series...There is some beautiful website that gives u details about all the history & chemistry of all the alien races, their origin & every things...But still c :?: nfusing.

i dont remember the website...I'll update it soon..

For all those pople who suffered Half Life 2
please refer to
*refernet.typepad.com/jdragon/2004/12/half_2_sucks.html

Hard to believe though!!

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Playing Battlefield 2 Now !!!!! Really turning difficult for me coz I don't usually play WAR games !!!!!

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
WoW .. just got Area51 .. and man .. its nice to get into a fast-paced game after such a long time .....

And am playing battlefield2 demo for some time now .... really enjoyable game .. will get the full ver. as soon as i get hold of the controls perfectly .....

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I have cs:source but is it only for me or are the bots dumber than their condition zero counterparts in ur copy too?

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
can someone please tell me some good games which dont require a graphics card

my rig is
P4 2.4GHz , intel D845GVSR Mobo , 512MB RAM

also there is no slot for GFX card in my mobo , can anyone suggest me how can i play games requiring GFX card with same rig

please tell

sahil_blues

In the zone
i have jus finished playing Brothers In Arms...really liked it....currently playing Fifa 2005(its a compulsion as i dont have any other game!!!!)

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Just finished playing Obscure. I must say it is a good game, though not quite in the same league as Resident Evil and Silent Hill series. But still quite enjoyable, especially the two player co-op mode. I recommend it to all the fans of the survival horror genre.

Now playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom