Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Playing:-
1-FARCRY(4th time)
2-Cricket 2005(PS2)
3-GTA-San andreas

heyy guyz i'll like to play games online but i hav no idea wat so ever bout it.plz temme how can i play online?to play online does i need to hav the game installed or it is possible widout dat through online?

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
achacko@dataone.in said:
Sirius, nice info, but whats the game abt[like wats the story]?
Ok, I'll try. Sorry if I don't seem to get the names right, but the story is what counts.

The story is kinda unfurling as I play. But so far I've been told that there once was a very dark sorceror who held a sword so powerful that no one was left to stand in his way. You are either a servant top him or an enemy waiting to be destroyed by him. But one tiny mortal stands in his way and leads a resistance army to face off against the evil one on the plains of pain (or something). But the mortal man weilds a unique artifact called the sheild of something. Once the sword meets the shield, their magic clash was so powerful that all the soldiers on the plain were ripped oof their souls which then gets sucked into the river of souls (or something) deep under the earth. This event trggers an event called an "end age" which moves the world onto the next age. Magic now oozes from the earth surface in specific places in springs. New races of elves, dryads and other magical creatures arise and master the ways of magic. The days of humans is over.
This much happens as a prologue. Now a new tyrant in the name of valdis (I suppose) becomes wise to the story of the end age and tries to look for the sword that possesed the previous evil tyrant's heart and prevent anyone from acquiring the sheild which is now lying in four pieces across the world. They are guarded by guardians of great power and noble intentions. The souls of the soldiers that flowed in the river of souls got caught inside crystals and valdis is mining them magically and releasing them into the wild. The possesed creatures become plauged and diabolical.

This is where you come in. You are a young mercenary soldier with little power, who wants to fight for valdis, not knowing the true intention of him. You ask no reason but only gold. You, along with a huindred other mercenaries, finally capture a temple on the shores for valdis. He takes the aegis (a shield piece) but when they ask for money now that the task is over, he kills all of his mercenaries as well, including you. But wait. You got rescued by the same dryads whom you fought, as a POW. From here onwards you struggle to prove your innocence and to get to your home land of aman'lu. But when yu discover that the entire world is in danger, you go on a great quest and find many astonishing things along the way, including the startling fact of your lineage.

pratink

Right off the assembly line
achacko@dataone.in said:
Right now I am concentrating on mafia and halflite.

What r the other users upto on gaming now ?

swat 4
fear
brian lara 2005
brother in arms
nfs hot pursuit 2
nfs u2
doom3

MalcolmX

Right off the assembly line
woah if u guys ask me abt gamin i am a busy man or shld i say a busy student
anyways i play this game called Evil genius and FIFA 2006 demo(thx to team digit) and of course GTA San Andreas
no progress on San Andreas Tho :cry:

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I'm playing...

1) FIFA 2005 - Fifth season, with a 2 and a 1/2 managerial rating.
2) GTA: San Andreas - Stuck on the 'Stowaway' mission...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
hmmm no new game right now , me out of cash . playing halo multiplayer online since i got broadband connection , its fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom