Which game should be converted into a movie or vice-versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dashingdhruv

dashingdhruv

Broken In
so,what do you think,which game should be converted into a movie or which movie ought to be converted into a game???

sorry pals,i mistakenly created 2 threads bt u can post in any!

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Games to be converted to a movie: Half-Life series, Farcry and Farcry Instincts, Call of Duty-2, Sims-2, World of Warcraft.

AFAIK, Doom was converted to a movie of the same name starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.8) I have seen that movie. They have correctly replicated the Hell knight, the pinky demon, etc.

Converting movies to a game is not a good idea. Example of disaster is Spiderman.

T

thunderbird.117

digitized said:
Games to be converted to a movie: Half-Life series, Farcry and Farcry Instincts, Call of Duty-2, Sims-2, World of Warcraft.

AFAIK, Doom was converted to a movie of the same name starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.8) I have seen that movie. They have correctly replicated the Hell knight, the pinky demon, etc.

Converting movies to a game is not a good idea. Example of disaster is Spiderman.

Wrong Spiderman did very well. It was Doom3 that sucked and lost terribly.

FarCry and Halo movie is coming soon.

K

krazyfrog

Prince of Persia Series, Resident Evil 4, God of War, Devil May Cry 3, Shadow of the Colossus.

cyborg47

Technomancer
HALO has to be made as a movie and its already gettin ready, and other like Hitman, Max Payne etc

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hitman was my favourite game which is now turning into a movie.Though the only thing I digress is it's F'ked up casting.First Diesel now this chump called Timothy Olyphant WTF!

Given up on good casting.The other movies I would like to see would be Prince of Persia & Resident Evil 4.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
prince of persia is a must for movie.. i don know why no one is making.. it rocks.. though i don play pop but i watched each and every full game of pop when my friends play..

K

krazyfrog

3 POP movies should be made, one after every game (SoT, WW, T2T).

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
If u have seen some of timothy oliphaunt's movies u will see that he is a class actor. So go see some of his movies.
At least its better than baldy diesel.
There were even talks of casting the "transporter" guy as agent 47

faraaz

Evil Genius
God of War and Prince of Persia...why?? Because these action-adventure types of games lend themselves well to Movie making...they have a clear story, lots of action...and end up telling a good story (unlike Doom which was an out & out gorefest)...so yeah...these two should be made into movies. I'd pay to watch that!

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Max Payne it has to be! While I was playing the game (part 2), I felt like watching a movie during the cut scenes!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Darthvader said:
If u have seen some of timothy oliphaunt's movies u will see that he is a class actor. So go see some of his movies.
At least its better than baldy diesel.
There were even talks of casting the "transporter" guy as agent 47
If you had told me Jason Statham(Transporter guy)then I would have rooted for him all the way(which I did from day one) but Oliphaunt is not suited for the role.Take a look at him & have a close look at Agent 47 from the game.Tell me what resemblance do you see.I'll tell you none.It's highly important that the actor's looks complements the character of the game.Statham was the perfect choice as well as a fine actor.:D

chicha

High without substance...
techtronic said:
Its already under production buddy :D
He is my favourite character
REALLY what is it called???

abhi.eternal said:
Max Payne it has to be! While I was playing the game (part 2), I felt like watching a movie during the cut scenes!

I know what you are talking about" ::):):):):):):):)
yes maxpayne 1 and 2 would be nice.
Who do you think should be maxpayne and who should be monasax:))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom