Which game is better.

Which game is Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@allwyndlima: Well, if you've played with the original UT at a higher difficulty setting, and pretty much concentrated extensively on Morpheus, Hyperblast or anything in the Lightning DM rounds, UT2003 and UT2004 are a piece of cake. :lol: I got my first introduction to UT on software rendering mode on a Celeron 400, and I haven't looked back since.
BTW, you definitely want to check out the Frag.Ops TC. Trust me on this one! :D

And oh, the one great thing about CS:CZ at the time was that they were bundling a HL2 preview CD with all the 10 gameplay videos that were released at that time. :lol: One of the major influences for me getting that game.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@prof.....well i have played the original Ut and tell ya was really good at it...not grt but good at it....plus i had the utmost pleasure of playin the game in god-like mode then and The DM_Turbine's Soundtrack just fired me up for it....but UT2K4 was a total different ball game all in all.....but will check out the frag-ops Mod....:wink:

Oh by the way the lure for CS:CZ was grt but seriously the game wasnt and believe me my friend paid for it and was in for a Bad game and me for a good treat as i was borrowin for free from him....Muhaaahhaahh :twisted:

hack expert

In the zone
well gameplay wise i vote cs as the best u need to think n play
rather than just killin piles of frags well i dont say ut is bad but the choice varies from person to person

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
HEY "hack expert" well i totally agree with u dude that CS is a bit THINKING B$ U SHOOT game but i hv never tried it :wink: instead of goin out and kickin' sum bad @ss in UT :twisted: :twisted: but i still prefer goin out with my ROCKET LAUNCHER and my CHAIN GUN and kickin' every UGLY guys B$tt :twisted: :wink:

neways CHEERS n PEACE ( if u r playing CS)

but CHAOS and KILL (if u r a UT freak like me, :twisted: )

bye

ASHU.... :idea: :wink:

hack expert

In the zone
hey no worries dude everyone`s got their own point of view u like ut i like cs waz wrong wit dat nuthin itz just matter of choice

infernus

Broken In
deceased_sentinel said:
Even though most ppl voted for UT, if u go to any gaming centre u will see everyone playing CS or even WarCraft but hardly anyone playing UT!

Lemme see. How many serious gamers are there in India? The guys you talk about are'nt serious gamers, and play games for relaxation. They would have got introduced for the gaming world by games such as CS or Warcraft. They liked it and play only them. They dont care to know about the other good games available and stick with the popoulars, i.e., CS and Warcraft. So, the people who voted for UT are probably Serious gamers or gamers who are exposed to a much variety of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom