Which game is Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
spykids_666 said:
Thank guys, :idea:

thank you all for making me realize that i am a normal gamer. in gujarat every one seems to like only one multiplayer game (C.S). where i only like UT. it seemed like i am from a different planet.

thanks again.
spykid666 :twisted:

well spykids u got one more normal gamer in your league i guess....ME :D
And as for CS its not just the case in gujrat i guess but i guess all arounhd me i find ppl playin one and the same games all the time....Screamin their lungs out and breathing life into the game....this is a major successful game all over and will remain so for a while.....Both are equally good games and succesful in their own means 8)

fnatic@play

Broken In
Nemesis said:
UT: graphically better, better weapons, more gameplay options, mindless fragging bliss....need i say more....

yes yes yes.. UT RULEZ.. music - ULTRA cool.. graphics.. stil one the best for an game out there (forget doom n hl.. :D) .. gameplay ( the modes) - KILLER .... the AI.. stil one the BEST BOT AI to date... awesome voiceovers , TAUNTS!! (these are really cool). n last but not the least - the MAPS!!!... so damn balanced.... there is no place u can camp if u r up against a good UT player (like me....:cool: :D ;-)) n the weapons.. OMG... the list is endless...

CS has one adv - very good gameplay.. team play... all that... n kinda addictive cuz each round gets over really fast n u want one more round!!

But UT is BEST!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@fnatic@play.....man u seem to be a Die-hard Ut Fan.....btw what level do ya play with the Bots In UT2K4 and whats ur Fav Map.....The toughest one i have experienced in DM_Serpentine man that maps just blow every stuff out.....its another type of Crystal maze where ya just find ur enemy waiting at every single turn and if u are a rocket launcher fan forget it cause u'll just end up blowin urself up which was the major mistake i comitted during a Lan gaming tournament and lost by just one point (Oh and that was the Semi's Round Sheeeezzzz :twisted:)....Also whats ur Fav Arenaline combo move???

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well.. i dunno if this post will b del... but then am not too sure if its legal or not.. anyway.. wats COUNTER STRIKE : RETAIL VERSION.. its a torrent of bout 656 MB.. will this work fine in my sys?

PIV 1.5Ghz.. 256MB Ram.. the prob is..

i have a riva tnt2/m64.. will this card have sufficient graphics to play?if no i shall not continue that torrent anymore.. so plz advice..

@mods i dunno if this is illlegal.. so if its plz del it..

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@allwyndlima: While playing with the bots is great fun in UT2k4 (I usually play at Godlike setting, nothing else will do) you have GOT to play against human players for maximum fun, especially ONS. Some things the bots don't even think of. :D

When it comes to maps, MY favorite DM maps are DM-IceTomb and DM-CBP2-Summit, obviously in InstaGib mode. Man, death can come by so fast in those two. DM-Serpentine is good but not that tough compared to Summit or IceTomb in my opinion.

When it comes to adrenaline combos, my personal favorite is always the Booster. This way, you can rake up frags by the dozen, especially if the map is smaller and increase your adrenaline with kills and awards and you can literally win the round in mere seconds, if you time it right. :D

@bharathbala: It will work on your system, all right, but its illegal, plus its CS for Pete's sakes man, its so cheap now. Get a legal copy.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
yea obviously playin humans is a lot of fun...but u do need 2 unload ur ammo on dumb bots every now and then :wink:

fnatic@play

Broken In
allwyndlima said:
@fnatic@play.....man u seem to be a Die-hard Ut Fan..
Thats an understatement.!!. well yes... i like it BIG time cuz o the game.. its so intense wen u start playin against good gamers... there is not a second to relax... n the reflexes it demands.. man!!

allwyndlima said:
...btw what level do ya play with the Bots In UT2K4 and whats ur Fav Map.....The toughest one i have experienced in DM_Serpentine man that maps just blow every stuff out.....its another type of Crystal maze where ya just find ur enemy waiting at every single turn and if u are a rocket launcher fan forget it cause u'll just end up blowin urself up which was the major mistake i comitted during a Lan gaming tournament and lost by just one point (Oh and that was the Semi's Round Sheeeezzzz :twisted:)....
My fav map is DM-DE-Ironic n DM-1on1-Roughinery... have played serpentine.. its pretty cool... no rockets there!!.. jus flak n lightning!!

play wit masterful bots only... but i can easily beat ppl who can get godlike bots 33-0 n all.. i cant play well against comp.. but wen it comes to multiplayer.. its a diff flak-ball game!! :D (against these guys, my score is usually 17-0 n mite come down to max o 9-5 n all.. have been beaten by these godlike-beaters only a few times :D

allwyndlima said:
Also whats ur Fav Arenaline combo move???

i don use the adrenaline... i play WCG style.. always with "no adrenaline" mutator.... its so much more balanced that way...

my fav weapons are flak, shock (esp the combo) n the lightnin.. ahh.. i love the "headshot" annoucement!! :D

peace.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@bala....i suppose its the retail version of CS Source Ripped By Someone called EmPorio and Made it as a stand alone version to download via torrent cause obviously as far as i know the CS 1.6 retail was just 358MB in size or somewhere near it.....but trust me The M64 aint enough to play the source man as the textures and engine has been enhanced over its previous versions and will require a decent Gfx card for a smooth gameplay...Plus As enoo said try for a legal copy but it will cost ya heavily as if u need the Source then u'll have to buy the Whole Hl2 Licenced copy which has Hl2 deathmatch and Source bundled with it :wink:

@enoo....man God-Like mode hmmm....just one question whats ur kills or rather what are ur deaths out in that mode :lol: :lol: cause when i tired on playin on that mode i either end up pressing the escape key and quitting the game in frustration or reducing the level to Adept which i usually play on :wink:

@fnatic@play.....guess u are after all more than die hard dude....but anyways good for ya....nice to see u are a pro at this game....might as well like to get some tips on gameplay outta u sometime buddy....but until then i'll keep practising with my good ol bots and fry thier A$$e$ for a while....Muhhhhaaaahhh :lol:

OP
G

My vote goes to UT2004. I had enough of playing only the age old CS. All the people here in my town also play CS only, that too badly. Only me and one of my pals here play UT2004. The awesome UT Bots are my only opponents thereby and dont disappoint me. My favorite map.....hmmm....,
bah, i like many maps and its hard to decide my fav one. My favorite weapons are the rocket launcher and the shock rifle. My fav adrenaline combos-
Speed in CTF
Berserk in Deathmatches(Splendid combination with double damage)
Booster works well for almost all modes(Not much in Onslaught)

infernus

Broken In
Oopsey, forgot to log on. Well, its me. Anyway, how come guests are given right to post messages? Noticed it few days ago.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
infernus said:
Oopsey, forgot to log on. Well, its me. Anyway, how come guests are given right to post messages? Noticed it few days ago.

Come on dude where were ya....it is beacuse of the quick reply feature being added on since this forum had been Reformed.....so if ya dun even login u can post randomly as guest :wink:

fnatic@play

Broken In
allwyndlima said:
@fnatic@play.....guess u are after all more than die hard dude....but anyways good for ya....nice to see u are a pro at this game....might as well like to get some tips on gameplay outta u sometime buddy....but until then i'll keep practising with my good ol bots and fry thier A$$e$ for a while....Muhhhhaaaahhh :lol:

Oh yeah.. anytime man... anything u need... btw.. where do u stay?.. cochin by anychance?!?!.. if so, we can try playin... hehe..
have fun...

oh, btw, try playin masterful atleast.... don play adept.. its a walk in the park... godlike is not for me... cuz its actually way too simple to predict them... masterful is actually a bit more balanced...

peace.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
yea sure man but SIGH i aint nowhere near cochin but Mumbai....but yea dun know if luck someday favours thou shall meet....:lol:

I'll try the masterful level but wont last much in ther i guess but will definetly give it a shot :wink:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Why do you guys have to be in the same place? Just go multiplayer, create a game for the other to join and add some bots in. :D

Charley

Just Do It
I'd rather prefer CS than Unreal Tournament, besides Condition Zero's Coming out soon and it will blow Unreal Tournament away.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Allwyn: Guess Bala was talking about the old CS 1.6 rather than CS:S. Must ask Bala what exactly was he talking about. He just mentioned Counter Strike Retail Version. My guess is its the old CS but then the file size is bigger as you pointed it out.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@allwyn: Deaths to Kills? I guess its around 1 to 7 or something along that ratio. Of course, me and my friends like committing suicide a bit when we're in our drunk-on-craziness mode, so I average a fair bit of suicides too. We also like taking some female skins and going to the Morpheus or the Summit maps, jump off and go "Jack! I'm flying! Jack!" :lol:

@achacko: Condition Zero is coming out soon? :? Then what have I been playing for over a year now along with the Deleted Scenes and the official CS bot? :lol:

BTW, there's something I should recommend for UT2004 fans who also like CS, like yours truly. Check out the TC for UT2004 called Frag.Ops here:
*www.frag-ops.com/

Man, I am never going back to CS or CS:S again in my life. It was the main reason I quit CS and switched totally to UT2004 some time back. Maybe Digit should give it on the DVD for the others to try. It still needs a lot of touches but if its gonna continue this way, its totally gonna 0\/\/|\| CS. :lol:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@cody....hmmm now i wondered at first wether bala was talkin about CS 1.6 but then again BT has now mostly collections of Sources Ripped stand alone version more and some of em are either named Retail or Final depending on the Uploader.....btw yup the size at first was my concern for the judgement as the last time i downloaded CS retial 1.6 was about 358MB and darn thing showed up with a Unzipping error......but anyways let him try if he wants to :p

@prof.....well first off i aint on broadband but a 64k leased line and the conn sucks as far as online Multiplayer action is concerned so i guess will have to do with it for a while.....btw Grt man ur deaths are very less compared to mine....i get the big gees kicked outta me at tha level but bahhh will get those Bots someday....and they better be ready for that day :twisted:

@acako....CS condition zero has been out long back man....where have ya been....and the game sucks as well....lame storyline and lame AI....total waste of time :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom